126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. go devils!

*somethin we can almost all agree on*

2. we need to beat those fools over in the SP vs TC thread, and make this thread super large /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey, Baboon breath. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I don't know if you remember our debate about whether or not the called pass interference in our game was a bad call or not, but I found a photo you might like. It is by Danny Parker with the Times Gazette and speaks for itself. Keep in mind the flag came in late after the incompletion so don't say anything happened prior to the photo.

1. go devils!

*somethin we can almost all agree on*

2. we need to beat those fools over in the SP vs TC thread, and make this thread super large /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

HAHAHA! that number two is so freakin funny on so many levels. either one of those teams will beat the breaks off either one of these teams, sorry Fightn Snoballs, it's just the way it is.

ahhh is he the guy from Cincy? that would be a good hire too.

texas tech...

Yeah I wish I could, but unfortunately they are pretty serious about this mandatory buisness; I could lose my job. I would give anything to be hired for a teaching/coaching job this spring, I hate my current job and it would be history.....

Well Everyone Has A Plow To Pull. I Hope You Land On Your Feet Somewhere. And Wherever It Is I'll Have Another Team To Watch. Good Luck Ole Friend.

Well Everyone Has A Plow To Pull. I Hope You Land On Your Feet Somewhere. And Wherever It Is I'll Have Another Team To Watch. Good Luck Ole Friend.

Well, that shows what you know. Kevin and I agreed on game philosophy alot last year concerning many teams including MP's offense. If he was siding with me alot, he can't be too smart according to you......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

ya 15-14 is not explosive but if you look at the production of cascade it jus doent add up to well for the devils but then agian their is a reason games arnt played on paper

the jb d puts the scissors to the fuse of the explosives /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />