CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Whoever comes out on top of this one will have earned their fourth place trip. Neither of these teams are bad at all.Its a shame that one of their seasons will be over after Friday night. Congrats to both teams on their great season this far. I am obviously taking the Champs and their high powered offense in this game. Should be a great battle as was week 9.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever comes out on top of this one will have earned their fourth place trip. Neither of these teams are bad at all.Its a shame that one of their seasons will be over after Friday night. Congrats to both teams on their great season this far. I am obviously taking the Champs and their high powered offense in this game. Should be a great battle as was week 9.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Evidentally, if you believe the region 7 people on the McKenzie and Lake County thread both of our teams should just give up after Friday because neither one of us as a chance to make the final since neither of us can beat McKenzie or Lake County.

Evidentally, if you believe the region 7 people on the McKenzie and Lake County thread both of our teams should just give up after Friday because neither one of us as a chance to make the final since neither of us can beat McKenzie or Lake County.

ill be fully behind the team that wins this game against the regon 7 foe! (hopefully it will be jo byrns!) GO RED DEVILS! i dont see cascades stopping your *apparently* new found offense! all i hear about jo byrns is their great d from cascade, i honestly thought there offense was better than there d!(and thats saying alot seeing as there defense IS good!)

ill be fully behind the team that wins this game against the regon 7 foe! (hopefully it will be jo byrns!) GO RED DEVILS! i dont see cascades stopping your *apparently* new found offense! all i hear about jo byrns is their great d from cascade, i honestly thought there offense was better than there d!(and thats saying alot seeing as there defense IS good!)

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

im sorry i lied, jo byrns is terrible on offense and will be lucky to put 3 points on cascade /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks you are so right we are way overrated our offense is lousy and the defense well it is mediocre at best. That night at the Dungeon was just a fluke no way we can hold Cascade to 15 points again. We have had referee help and of course lucifer is on our side. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Absolutely not we lost because we thought that the game was over after that last score of ours but as for the band it is just a wee bit unsportmanlike to be playing during the actual play. I have no problem with the gamemanship of playing when we are in the huddle but during the actual play is a little over the top. We should have started revving those engines during your offensive series but I couldn't get any takers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thank you. And Mike, there is nothing wrong with being a Forrest fan. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thanks you are so right we are way overrated our offense is lousy and the defense well it is mediocre at best. That night at the Dungeon was just a fluke no way we can hold Cascade to 15 points again. We have had referee help and of course lucifer is on our side. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well atleast you and I agree that you will not hold Cascade to 15 points again. Anyone wanna make a wager on that one lol. JB has a great all around team and Cascade does as well. You dont go 12-0 and 11-1 by fluke chance. JB has a great run game and if they take care of the ball and keep the ball away from Cascade's offense it will be in their favor. Remember though it only took Cascade 41 seconds to score on the last drive of the game and about 2 minutes to answer JB's first score. Should be a great game.

I love the sarcasm and listening to you guys go back and forth. I am going to give an unbiased view of this game and yes I am from McEwen so you probably could care less. We played both teams and were beat by both teams. When I left the first Cascade game I was left with the thought..."That is a very explosive offense but if we hadn't had those 2 pick-6's then we could have maybe pulled out the win"...and when I left after the Jo Burns game i was left with the thought..."we blew that one!!! we had 4 fumbles and 2 interceptions and still were driving to win at the end...but OMG what a group of stud linebackers from JB....#5 is ridiculous".....and after this last weeks game with cascade I thought this...."holy crap this team is 2 times better than they were the first time!!!"....

Now to put all that crap into some type of analysis...JB has a solid offense that can be explosive if not defended properly. Their defense however is top shelf in my book for the most part. Their interior lineman are really good but their linebackers (#5 in particular) are phenomenal. Sideline to sideline and fundamentally sound. However if they have a weakness it is definitely in their secondary. and unfortunately that is going to be a huge problem for them considering the fact that from the 2 games I have seen....the cascade QB #9 is no slouch and has 2 or 3 weapons..#2 mostly that can put points on the board with one double move as quick as you can say "toast". Jo Burns' #5 is the best defensive player I have seen all year but he doesn't cover wide outs or slots and I don't think he can catch Cascade's QB.

So obviously my prediction is that Jo Burns is in their last game of the year this weekend and loses by 10.....

thank u monkey wrench for those words /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />