reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to understand why the other region 6 fans had so much trouble taking you seriously dude. We kicked your teams butt in the 1 round and now its as if you will not rest until someone else is able to knock us off. I really don't have much use for band wagon fans, talking a bunch of smack that his own team couldn't back up. I'd prefer to hear smack talk from the JB faithful to be quite honest. If your "upset alert" comes true, feel free to come on here and talk all the smack you wish, but until then how bout leaving the smack talk to the Logger.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you dont like people to throw some differnt ideas out there do you? if you dont like what i say you dont really have to read it, or reply. and i will not come on here braggin about it if jo byrns wins, ill come and tell them job well done and cheer them on next round, just like ill do the same if cascade gets through. i just call it as i see it. honestly i've been wrong several times calling games...like i was for sure jo byrns would get killed by wayne county, but they came out and impressed me, and I believe there the better team, if they get blown out by cascade, ill come in here and say i was way off.

Naaa, this dude was all over Mp the first week. He was all over Wayne County last week, and now he is all over Jo Byrns. You see were I'm going with this?

Yep! Once They Lose They Stick Around Until Your Demise.

13-0 will be better /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I Was Trying to Be Nice.... Now Your Stretching It.....

you dont like people to throw some differnt ideas out there do you? if you dont like what i say you dont really have to read it, or reply. and i will not come on here braggin about it if jo byrns wins, ill come and tell them job well done and cheer them on next round, just like ill do the same if cascade gets through. i just call it as i see it. honestly i've been wrong several times calling games...like i was for sure jo byrns would get killed by wayne county, but they came out and impressed me, and I believe there the better team, if they get blown out by cascade, ill come in here and say i was way off.

Maybe I Was Wrong?

would yall be happier, if started saying go cascade! i mean its all words, what i say doesnt matter. what you say doesnt matter. the players take care of it on the field. if we(posters) played the game no one would watch it!

I dont care who you root for. You are right it does not matter what anyone of us thinks because the players are the ones who decide the games. You are entitled to your opinion like all of us. I think we get tired of teams hating on another team but have nothing usually to back it up. You have stated your reason why JB will beat Cascade and I can respect that. Will see how it all plays out on Friday night.I like to jab back and forth at Butchie but if he feels JB wins he has every right to his opinion as well he has seen both play eachother this year so his opinion has credit to it as well.

whoa, those are fighting words! watch your back cascade11 is comin after ya!! at this point in the game(3rd round) i think its more who prepares better anyhow. everyone has athletes.

and butchie...what were you saying maybe you were wrong about?

About You Sticking Around Until Cascade Lost.

Now My Take On Teams That Have Beat Ya. And Teams That Have Lost To Them Already. teams That Have Already Beat Ya, Take On The Mentality Of It's Just JoByrns, We've Been There Done That. And Don't Prepare Well.

Teams That Have Been Beat, They go To Work, They Study Film, And Execute To Prevent it Happening Again. If They Have The Athlete's To Do It. And Obviously JoByrns Does.

whoa, those are fighting words! watch your back cascade11 is comin after ya!! at this point in the game(3rd round) i think its more who prepares better anyhow. everyone has athletes.

and butchie...what were you saying maybe you were wrong about?

Who's gonna fight, Monkey. Do you not see how ridiculous it is for you to pick a different team each week then talk smack to their opponents? Butchie has been pulling for JB for two years now. Him talking smack to us is just the same as one of their own doing it. If you want to pick a game, pick a game, but the smack talk should be left to the fans of those teams. Sorry you don't understand where I'm coming from with that. It just don't carry the same meaning to me hearing your "upset alerts" and stuff from someone who was rooting against them 4 days ago.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

About You Sticking Around Until Cascade Lost.

Now My Take On Teams That Have Beat Ya. And Teams That Have Lost To Them Already. teams That Have Already Beat Ya, Take On The Mentality Of It's Just JoByrns, We've Been There Done That. And Don't Prepare Well.

Teams That Have Been Beat, They go To Work, They Study Film, And Execute To Prevent it Happening Again. If They Have The Athlete's To Do It. And Obviously JoByrns Does.

That argument don't hold water, Butchie, but if it makes you feel better than have at it. We had a 9-2 team come into the Stable that last week that we beat back in week two. We promptly beat them by 35 points. Imagine what we would of done if we had PREPARED for them... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .. Perhaps you should check back a couple of pages and see what one of their fans had to say about the difference between the first and second time they saw us then decide whether or not we PREPARE for a team we have already beaten. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That is why the team is different this year. It is one game at a time, no matter who it is!

That argument don't hold water, Butchie, but if it makes you feel better than have at it. We had a 9-2 team come into the Stable that last week that we beat back in week two. We promptly beat them by 35 points. Imagine what we would of done if we had PREPARED for them... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .. Perhaps you should check back a couple of pages and see what one of their fans had to say about the difference between the first and second time they saw us then decide whether or not we PREPARE for a team we have already beaten. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That is why the team is different this year. It is one game at a time, no matter who it is!

I Read That Post. And Thier Team Probably Doesn't Have The Mechanics Or Coaching To Overcome Or Avenge A Previous Loss. Refer Back To My Post And You'll See. Or Maybe They Just Stink. JoByrns Is Neither. They Have The Coaching, And The Athlete's To Avenge A Loss.