GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB will remain in 1A next year.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />....Thanx Trey.......Enjoy the moment win or lose, these days don't come as often as we want them. Good luck to yours friday night...../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to Jo Byrns as well......To bad we didn't met again this year, awesome games and sportsmanship, and now as I see we won't do it again anytime soon either.......Good luck..../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

May the best team win.......lol......

Hey, you guys are running off and leaving the SP-TC thread. I had to catch up from page 18 this morning. Good luck again on Friday to both of you. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The Red Devils will be ready for this matchup. They are a great team and can make play's and their defense is very strong and they get off the ball very fast. This is a great game an i say that the Red Devils will win this one..

You're OK by me Moto. I like that you came out strong. You're one of few people on here that posts with some intelligence instead of getting their panties in a wad about just about anything said.

It's good to have confidence in your team. Confidence is contagious. With Ashabraner and Holt both running downhill, you'll be tough to stop. You guys always have a good run block scheme and the backs hit tiny seams with great explosion. If you put up enough points to win, I gotta think it will come between the tackles. Cascade's line is tiny.

About how many fresh guys do you play on each side of the ball? I heard McEwen played less than 15 total. Heard that Lake County is around that number too. That's bound to catch up to teams like that at some point. I know a decent amount of yours play both ways.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Best I can tell, JB plays 17-18 depending on the match up.