CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Yep, you know that it doesn't take much to fire me up about football. Speaking of I will need to give you a new email address soon I am changing jobs and the address that you have will not be good for much longer.

SB38@juicyburgers.com.. You already give it to me along with the photo of you at your new job.. Remember??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS: Jo Byrns parent admits that her son has been abducted and an alien will take the field on Friday night. Look for No. 38 to roll out a green tongue and eat the Carkuff boy following a sack sometime in the first half.

Don't worry m'am. We'll put 38's picture on milk cartons and get this thing figured out by kickoff.

That's very funny sometimes I think that he is an alien but his number isn't 38 its 34.

We can't talk we had the exact same thing not too long ago. The die hard fans love to walk the fence I can't remember is that possible at Casacde? I have to say it was an experience at WC Friday night with being able to be on the field albeit behind a pretty far back line. I think that I liked it.

Yeah, there's fence to spare out at Cascade. You could wager that more folks will be standing and trying to see the game than will be in the bleachers. As cold as it will be, I think I'll jog around from one endzone to another. Might need to do that to get away from logger's apparent smell anyways.

We can't talk we had the exact same thing not too long ago. The die hard fans love to walk the fence I can't remember is that possible at Casacde? I have to say it was an experience at WC Friday night with being able to be on the field albeit behind a pretty far back line. I think that I liked it.

Yes you can walk the fence and you can also walk over and pop C11 in the head and Trey will not know what hit him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, there's fence to spare out at Cascade. You could wager that more folks will be standing and trying to see the game than will be in the bleachers. As cold as it will be, I think I'll jog around from one endzone to another. Might need to do that to get away from logger's apparent smell anyways.

I know I have got to break out the winter wear for this game.

Yes you can walk the fence and you can also walk over and pop C11 in the head and Trey will not know what hit him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You got that old head of yours popped back though didn't you old timer........LOL Then tried to blame it on some poor old lady over in the McEwen stands......

I know I have got to break out the winter wear for this game.

Well, judging from your photo that C11 posted, you don't like to cover up too much. I imagine your winter wear just means more eye liner, more padding in the brazier and a leopard skin thong instead of going commando. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OHHH! OK. So you're Brandon Holt's momma then? I got ya. You must be proud. He's a heckuva ballplayer.

We are real proud of him but to be clear he is my step son. Although I get to boss him around alot. So remember when they start talking about my five kids and me trying to single handedly over populate the Earth that it is my husband that has the most to answer for I was blessed bring forth two of the five that I claim.

We are real proud of him but to be clear he is my step son. Although I get to boss him around alot. So remember when they start talking about my five kids and me trying to single handedly over populate the Earth that it is my husband that has the most to answer for I was blessed bring forth two of the five that I claim.

I've got a buddy of mine that might have a photo or two of your step son. I'll shoot him a text and ask him if he'll post a shot of Bolt running up the field in a game. Would I get some points if I did that? Maybe a free order of fries at Juicy Burger?

You got that old head of yours popped back though didn't you old timer........LOL Then tried to blame it on some poor old lady over in the McEwen stands......

I took it back over there and gave it to her and it has taken me five days to come too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />