CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

No reason in betting with ya, I will just enjoy giving you a call on Friday night and see how quick you get off the phone after you hear your red devils season is over lol. In all seriousness cant wait till Friday night. Good luck to all teams.

It's Alot Of Fun My Man, And It Builds All Season. Ya'll Have Had Alot Of Fun. And It's the Young Men Doing It For Our Smack Talking, And Watching Pleasure. Whenever Your Team Wins The Week Goes By Faster, There's A Little More Spring In Ya Step, And What Would Normally Throw Ya A Curve Doesn't. Football Means Alot To Alot Of Different Type People. And We Get To Speculate About Every Scrimmage, Every Practice, And Every Game. It's Amazing. And Too Bad Your Season Is Over Come Friday, You Putz.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's Alot Of Fun My Man, And It Builds All Season. Ya'll Have Had Alot Of Fun. And It's the Young Men Doing It For Our Smack Talking, And Watching Pleasure. Whenever Your Team Wins The Week Goes By Faster, There's A Little More Spring In Ya Step, And What Would Normally Throw Ya A Curve Doesn't. Football Means Alot To Alot Of Different Type People. And We Get To Speculate About Every Scrimmage, Every Practice, And Every Game. It's Amazing. And Too Bad Your Season Is Over Come Friday, You Putz.

You should go ahead and save this so you can use it again next week lol. 12-0 baby best offense this side of the bracket stats dont lie lol.

Best Defense In The State Buddy Stats Don't Lie Either.

We beat them already once at their place Ill take my chances on another win. We played terrible and still won come on Butchie you know who is the better team lol. You can keep telling yourself what you are but it will be ok. I sure do seem to be talking alot more than I usually do especially with this game. Am I prepared to eat enough crow to last me a life time ?Of course but am I also 100% confident saying Cascade will win? Yep /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i see Jo byrns big ol D tackles tearin up cascades guards, and i see jo byrns quicker D ends getting outside contain leaving NO WHERE for carcuff to go! and if they run, jo byrns FAST linebackers will be there to lay the wood. cascade's qb is gonna be so uncomfortable he may throw 2-4 picks friday night. jo byrns got a good warm up to a fast accurate qb, with a line just as big as cascades(if not bigger) in wayne county and didnt let him do anything(well he did have some pretty good plays where he SOMEHOW got out of the pocket, but for the most part he was uncomfortable all night. i see this week the same. cascade may have had a bad game the first week. but i bet jo byrns did too!

cascades is on UPSET ALERT!

Well I'm Not Trying To Convince You Differently. Whatever Blows Your Skirt Up Dude. But You Need To Pace Yourself Though Trey.... It'll Make The Shock of Losing So Much Easier To Take. LOl

I would not be shocked if JB won. I am a realist but feel that Cascade is the better team this season. I guess I can keep on going back and forth all week or just let the boys do what they do on the field. Reguardless of what I say it has no barring on the game, I just enjoy getting on here and bantering with you guys. May the best team win Friday night.

I would not be shocked if JB won. I am a realist but feel that Cascade is the better team this season. I guess I can keep on going back and forth all week or just let the boys do what they do on the field. Reguardless of what I say it has no barring on the game, I just enjoy getting on here and bantering with you guys. May the best team win Friday night.

Are You Getting Tired? Sounds Like Your Signing Off? Well See Ya Tomorrow Then. And Don't Worry The Better Team Will Win Friday.

i see Jo byrns big ol D tackles tearin up cascades guards, and i see jo byrns quicker D ends getting outside contain leaving NO WHERE for carcuff to go! and if they run, jo byrns FAST linebackers will be there to lay the wood. cascade's qb is gonna be so uncomfortable he may throw 2-4 picks friday night. jo byrns got a good warm up to a fast accurate qb, with a line just as big as cascades(if not bigger) in wayne county and didnt let him do anything(well he did have some pretty good plays where he SOMEHOW got out of the pocket, but for the most part he was uncomfortable all night. i see this week the same. cascade may have had a bad game the first week. but i bet jo byrns did too!

cascades is on UPSET ALERT!

I'm starting to understand why the other region 6 fans had so much trouble taking you seriously dude. We kicked your teams butt in the 1 round and now its as if you will not rest until someone else is able to knock us off. I really don't have much use for band wagon fans, talking a bunch of smack that his own team couldn't back up. I'd prefer to hear smack talk from the JB faithful to be quite honest. If your "upset alert" comes true, feel free to come on here and talk all the smack you wish, but until then how bout leaving the smack talk to the Logger.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm starting to understand why the other region 6 fans had so much trouble taking you seriously dude. We kicked your teams butt in the 1 round and now its as if you will not rest until someone else is able to knock us off. I really don't have much use for band wagon fans, talking a bunch of smack that his own team couldn't back up. I'd prefer to hear smack talk from the JB faithful to be quite honest. If your "upset alert" comes true, feel free to come on here and talk all the smack you wish, but until then how bout leaving the smack talk to the Logger.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Getting Testy Are We?