CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY!!! I sat down to write a paper, and eleven pages later... it will take me forever to catch up... yikes. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

28-7... I'll say it again... and then the elephants come marching in....

Lalli if yall hold Cascade to less than double digits and win I will purchase a JB shirt next week and be yalls biggest fan the rest of the way this year. You guys are more than capable of beating Cascade but I would be more shocked if you held them to single digit points no matter how good JB's defense.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thier Butt Is A Lil Puckered Right Now. Just Like Union City Was. Everyone Hoped We'd Lose To Manassas. One Of Them Sent Me A Message And Said, " We Was Hoping Ya'll Would Have Lost." LOL

Doxadan, Doxandan, when nature needs a helping hand.get over night relief with doxadon... as sure as the sun rises... sorry it popped in my head, had to say it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lalli if yall hold Cascade to less than double digits and win I will purchase a JB shirt next week and be yalls biggest fan the rest of the way this year. You guys are more than capable of beating Cascade but I would be more shocked if you held them to single digit points no matter how good JB's defense.

And I'll Be Selling Rebel Hoodie's For Our Support After Next Week As Well. LOL

it was in a dream I had... which is what I consider a real prediction... knew season, past doesn't matter and statistics really don't... lies, d*mn lies.. and then there's statistics.. although I may be holding a grudge that I can't pass that stupid class to save my life... argh). I agree it probably will be a closer than that, just what popped in my head while I was sleeping... it's all good.

And I'll Be Selling Rebel Hoodie's For Our Support After Next Week As Well. LOL

Please don't.. I have to look at them all week long!!!

it was in a dream I had... which is what I consider a real prediction... knew season, past doesn't matter and statistics really don't... lies, d*mn lies.. and then there's statistics.. although I may be holding a grudge that I can't pass that stupid class to save my life... argh). I agree it probably will be a closer than that, just what popped in my head while I was sleeping... it's all good.

Please don't.. I have to look at them all week long!!!

LOL

I believe Cascade wins this one.....

Holy freakin cow man!!! ? You're gonna get tar and feathered and burned at the stake down there in the Boro. ? NONE of your fellow Wildcats have dared to pick Cascade since JB knocked you guys out.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />