CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

heck its almost 20 yrs for me i still miss playing the game. they will always have these memories got to love this game sad it ends for one of them tonight. but hey yall had a good season too. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, I thought that they should have an alumni game like Carlisle does in BbAll... but I'm thinking maybe it shouldn't be full gear and tackle.. that could get ugly... but it would be fun to watch...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta catch him to stop him lol. Im glad its finally Friday night. Im just glad its not Tuck playing on yalls defense anymore.

we are going to catch him trey dont worry we mite not catch him every time but he will be caught some an prolly enough to make a diffrence an tell me how u r going to be able to stay up and watch a game tonight looks like u were up most of the night last nite lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Game Day

Go Champions

win loose or draw guys and gals there has been records set for both football programs this yearand with being said u have left your mark .A mark that will remain that will not be challenged only improved on. so what ever team goes to the basketball court on monday go with pride u have reached higher than most had expected over came obsticles that were in your way and played ball to the highest standards of any public programs . and remember that the things we do today shapes our tommorrows always give it your all and you will never come up short. play tonight with pride and good sportsmanship because both teams are champions at this level good luck to all and god has blessed these programs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

win loose or draw guys and gals there has been records set for both football programs this yearand with being said u have left your mark .A mark that will remain that will not be challenged only improved on. so what ever team goes to the basketball court on monday go with pride u have reached higher than most had expected over came obsticles that were in your way and played ball to the highest standards of any public programs . and remember that the things we do today shapes our tommorrows always give it your all and you will never come up short. play tonight with pride and good sportsmanship because both teams are champions at this level good luck to all and god has blessed these programs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very good post 53... I agree with you 100%... and I can't say that very often...

It's going to be a cold one tonight. I'm looking forward to the game tonight we leave at 4:00 is gonna be great. Guilt may be the only thing that keeps me from this game. I had sitters all worked out for the game tonight then hubby decides that since it is opening of rifle season tomorrow that he and the younger boys would stay home(two boys late night equal a disaster of a morning hunt.). He has since had buyers remorse and wants to go to the game. I had sitters for the girls but I cancelled them last night since hubby wasn't going to the game. Now I really want to go to this game playing Cascade has always been my favorite games. Should I let him go see his son play ball or go myself since had it all under control at one point and he messed it up.

Well good luck to both teams....

Care to change your mind about your prediction? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It's going to be a cold one tonight. I'm looking forward to the game tonight we leave at 4:00 is gonna be great. Guilt may be the only thing that keeps me from this game. I had sitters all worked out for the game tonight then hubby decides that since it is opening of rifle season tomorrow that he and the younger boys would stay home(two boys late night equal a disaster of a morning hunt.). He has since had buyers remorse and wants to go to the game. I had sitters for the girls but I cancelled them last night since hubby wasn't going to the game. Now I really want to go to this game playing Cascade has always been my favorite games. Should I let him go see his son play ball or go myself since had it all under control at one point and he messed it up.

Care to change your mind about your prediction? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ill agree it sure will be a cold one. If I didn't have 2 work 2 nite i would come watch this matchup aganist 2 great teams from region 5