reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck all you guys tonight..... A few of us mTp was coming over tonight but we decided on the Trousdale/S Pitt gane. We will see you you next week. Best of luck again. Someone tell reddevilmascot to keep me informed on the score.

You got it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey, I've seen that picture somewhere before, HA!

It'd been 19 minutes since anyone had posted on here. You folks are a bunch of slackers. It's game day. Get with it already. It's obvious none of you actually work for a living...J/K!

Hey hey hey there Spiderman. Go easy on us ole folks! Just remember, while you're trying to chart plays and take pictures at the same time, we'll be drinking hot chocolate, yelling, screaming, and leaning up against a fence. BTW, did you do another story for today?

Well, Cascade players, the time is upon us so I'd thought I'd give my little "MOTO24" speach before he has a chance to give his...

Contrary to what Moto or any other Jo Byrns fan says, the pressure tonight is squarely on their shoulders. They've been to this point in the season for two years in a row and haven't been able to get past this game. Talk about pressure. Even fans from East Tennessee have gotten on this thread calling them playoff slackers. You think there is not pressure on them to win this game? Think again. They had been top three in the State in every poll this season up until the week nine loss. That tells you expectations have been high for their team all season. Again, PRESSURE!!

Now, for you guys. You were picked to CONTEND for the fourth playoff spot in the region. You lost 18 seniors from last season and most of your starters. Forrest, Eagleville, WHH, and Jo Byrns were the main talk in pre-season. You are the definition of OVER ACHIEVERS in the eyes of many including Jo Byrns. Just go back and read comments made at the start of the season on the Region 5 thread. You promptly came out and went undefeated in the regular season (a first at Cascade). You won an out-right region title. (another first for the school). You advanced to the third round of the playoffs (yet another first at Cascade). All of this done with very few expectation prior to season start. Win or lose tonight, you've put your mark on the history of this school, so obviously there is little pressure tonight. Once you achieved more and went further than even the most loyal fan expects, everything else is just icing on the cake.

I tell you this for one reason. This team thrives on playing loose so their is really no reason to approach this game any other way. The only thing I caution against is not playing HARD! There is a difference. Don't leave the field tonight wondering if you could of played harder or if you could of made that one play that was the difference in the game if you'd only given a little more effort. That will haunt you the rest of your life if you let it happen. Give it 110% EVERY play and let everything else take care of itself. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind if you kids come out and play CHAMPION ball like you have all season, the result will be in our favor.

Play hard tonight and always remember us parents, coaches, fans, and fellow students are so very proud of the season you've given us this year. You are all HEROES in my book!

GO CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Cascade players, the time is upon us so I'd thought I'd give my little "MOTO24" speach before he has a chance to give his...

Contrary to what Moto or any other Jo Byrns fan says, the pressure tonight is squarely on their shoulders. They've been to this point in the season for two years in a row and haven't been able to get past this game. Talk about pressure. Even fans from East Tennessee have gotten on this thread calling them playoff slackers. You think there is not pressure on them to win this game? Think again. They had been top three in the State in every poll this season up until the week nine loss. That tells you expectations have been high for their team all season. Again, PRESSURE!!

Now, for you guys. You were picked to CONTEND for the fourth playoff spot in the region. You lost 18 seniors from last season and most of your starters. Forrest, Eagleville, WHH, and Jo Byrns were the main talk in pre-season. You are the definition of OVER ACHIEVERS in the eyes of many including Jo Byrns. Just go back and read comments made at the start of the season on the Region 5 thread. You promptly came out and went undefeated in the regular season (a first at Cascade). You won an out-right region title. (another first for the school). You advanced to the third round of the playoffs (yet another first at Cascade). All of this done with very few expectation prior to season start. Win or lose tonight, you've put your mark on the history of this school, so obviously there is little pressure tonight. Once you achieved more and went further than even the most loyal fan expects, everything else is just icing on the cake.

I tell you this for one reason. This team thrives on playing loose so their is really no reason to approach this game any other way. The only thing I caution against is not playing HARD! There is a difference. Don't leave the field tonight wondering if you could of played harder or if you could of made that one play that was the difference in the game if you'd only given a little more effort. That will haunt you the rest of your life if you let it happen. Give it 110% EVERY play and let everything else take care of itself. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind if you kids come out and play CHAMPION ball like you have all season, the result will be in our favor.

Play hard tonight and always remember us parents, coaches, fans, and fellow students are so very proud of the season you've given us this year. You are all HEROES in my book!

[/size]

GO CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Touching

Hey hey hey there Spiderman. Go easy on us ole folks! Just remember, while you're trying to chart plays and take pictures at the same time, we'll be drinking hot chocolate, yelling, screaming, and leaning up against a fence. BTW, did you do another story for today?

I may be dodging players and having to chart/shoot at the same time but at least I get paid to see a game from the sideline. Can't go wrong there brother.

Yeah, coach and I had a good enough conversation the other night to where I could do another article on the biggest game in our county this century. Here's the link:

http://www.t-g.com/story/1480097.html

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Here it is...http://www.t-g.com/story/1480097.html

Bad habits are hard to break and so is JB's defense. Devils take this one!

I may be dodging players and having to chart/shoot at the same time but at least I get paid to see a game from the sideline. Can't go wrong there brother.

Yeah, coach and I had a good enough conversation the other night to where I could do another article on the biggest game in our county this century. Here's the link:

http://www.t-g.com/story/1480097.html

Thanks. You da man! Stay warm tonight.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Here it is...http://www.t-g.com/story/1480097.html

Bad habits are hard to break and so is JB's defense. Devils take this one!

Didn't realize you were a HUGE Queen fan there MOTO24. You must be familiar with the tune "We are the champions." I've heard it played at Cascade a time or two.

Is that you in the front row waving the towel at the guy in the spandex, half black, half white body suit??

GO CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well, Well, Well! Let me just give a little rebuttal on this ole speech. The pressure is on Cascade and they know it. They also know that Cascade "puckers up" when the pressure is put on them and so cascade11 & Coach Parker have been doing their best all week to downplay the significance of this game. They've said things like "this is just another game" and "this is icing on the cake". They feel the pressure! Why?

* Because they've never been in this situation before, it's the biggest game in their schools history

* They beat y'all (JB) in the regular season and they've got to show that it was no fluke

* They're the favorite and everybody thinks they've gotten over the JB hump

* And last but not least, they're playing JO BYRNS BABY!

JB has been in this situation for 4 years in a row now and we know what to expect. We've had high expectations since the beginning of the year and they're is a reason why (We're good). We expect to win tonight too. Let's not downplay the pressure or significance of the game. Let's rise to the occasion like true champions do and go get the win!

JO BYRNS....WE ARE,YOU'RE NOT!!!

At the start of the season I don't think anyone much believed that these two teams would be where they are tonight. Both were supposed to be in rebuilding years and to be honest, some of the Jo Byrns faithful had thier doubts. Somebody will score more points tonight and will be declared the winner but there won't be any losers on the field tonight. I want to tip my hat to both of these teams and thier coaching staffs. Hard work and dedication can make a difference.