CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Just think... if we all took great speeches from movies... and picked the longest ones possible and try to pluck on som emotional heart strings... we not only would be 1000+ comments, but also over 100 pages... Come on fans.. sart pulling out your great movies.. remember the titans, gridiron gang, the longest yard, varsity blues....LET'S GET THESE BOYS ALL TORN UP!!!

Do what you gotta do. Prominent words are prominent words. Most football players place their hands on a sign or structure displaying them before leaving the locker room and heading to the gridiron, regardless of who said them.

Does I'll give my all for Tennessee today ring a bell? Probably not.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no next week excalty what i was thinking for the champs

You're right. Cascade means nothing to you. You been looking forward to the semifinals all week. Why even show up? You've won already, right? See that one in your right-hand column?? How soon you forget. It was less than a month ago and in your own house. All you did was waste a bunch of gas in your pregame ceremony.

You're right. Cascade means nothing to you. You been looking forward to the semifinals all week. Why even show up? You've won already, right? See that one in your right-hand column?? How soon you forget. It was less than a month ago and in your own house. All you did was waste a bunch of gas in your pregame ceremony.

Don't you think for a minute that we have looked ahead to the semi's at least the people that matter haven't ie coaches and the players. Like Cascade the Devils made a commitment to take one game at a time because no one took us seriously because we were supposed to be rebuilding reloading was more like it. Don't worry we will show up and we will bring it. Just make sure that you are ready. It should be a great game if both teams play to their potential. We haven't forgot that right hand column remember revenge is a dish best served cold and it will be that tonight. Just remember mister that your house has been mighty friendly to the Devils in the last few years. We have stomped you in the ground on your home turf. All you did is have real pretty shirts made up for nothing because two years in a row all you got was a bunch of crap from a horse on your field in your pregame ceremony.

yea prolly wastin a lot tonight to come to that hole in the wall but guess what ,,,your not buying so why's it a problen

yea prolly wastin a lot tonight to come to that hole in the wall but guess what ,,,your not buying so why's it a problen

get em devils!!! i wanna come watch yall in the semis next week there is no tommorow show them boys what robertson county football is all about baby!!! this is it! seniors this could be yalls last game!!! go get em!

Do what you gotta do. Prominent words are prominent words. Most football players place their hands on a sign or structure displaying them before leaving the locker room and heading to the gridiron, regardless of who said them.

Does I'll give my all for Tennessee today ring a bell? Probably not.

oh so you gonna be mr cocky now that it's game time /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" no one care's about your smart remark's to the lady poster's

cascade the game time is 5 hours away and tonight will be your TIME focus and do what you have been doing all season WIN . the 12th man will be there for the team tonight and in force, so just go out and PLAY CASCADE FOOTBALL. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think you JB folks should burn those visitors bleachers to keep warm. Have a safe trip, and good luck to both. 83 pages! Wow!

that is a very good possiabilty for that to happen heck we might as well we gonna burn the field up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />