reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Jo Byrns...I don't hear any Cascade fans now...JK...Congrats on Cascade getting as far as they did....but it does seem like the guru got it wrong this year it will be Jo Byrns and Mckenzie since the beat the most athletic team in Tennessee 53-0....but word to the wise the next time you score with no time left and beat a good team by one point I wouldnt be so cocky that they don't have a chance in the next game you play them in deffinatley if it's the same team and the same season. Congrats to all teams that made it this far and WAY TO GO RED DEVILS!!!!

Good game to JBS. Thats how it goes down when you play pass D on a running team.

You gotta stack the box to stop the run, unless i missed something. Straight up run D

don't need a safety & LBs can't play 5 yds off the ball.

Well C-11 looks like your other team will be playing again next week. Good luck . . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If your gonna sleep with the enemy .... keep it on the DL (not in public) someone might get

the wrong impression . Now I know why everyone told me you were a "richard" ... Good luck

the rest of the way .... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh well I would just as soon that he not pick us anyway it never seems to work out for us. He just interested in the Championship game tonight anyway you know that no one else is playing don't you?

Well Sb38 my prediction was wrong....im sorry that i hurt your heart when i picked Cascade lol....but for some reason my hand caught on fire tonight....does that have anything to do with a freaking voodoo doll there sb? lol jk....Good luck in the 4th round next week /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I may be dodging players and having to chart/shoot at the same time but at least I get paid to see a game from the sideline. Can't go wrong there brother.

Yeah, coach and I had a good enough conversation the other night to where I could do another article on the biggest game in our county this century. Here's the link:

http://www.t-g.com/story/1480097.html

That biggest game in this century turned out to be a real dud! I'm wondering if all that attention got to their heads. Sure looked that way. Sometimes, you wonder if high school athletes should be built up so high, especially when it's not even for a state championship. By the way, there's a school just down the road that has state title after state title after state title in girls basketball and their boys just played for one a couple years ago. I'd say those games were obviously bigger in this century. Good season Champions!

Clint Morris?? Come on now. Let's not compare these two to one another. That's just not fair. Colton was one of the best backs and most productive backs this region has seen in quite awhile. There is no comparison. I'm sure Clint would admit that. He plays with heart but we know where the talent in the family went.

I'm terribly sorry you're in the predicament you're in. You not have any aunts, uncles, cousins, church members or grand parents that can watch them thangs for you?? You don't wanna miss this.

you just tell me how would you know anything about clint he was good enough tonight to score 2 td on your mighty champ's sure wish i could met you if not but only for a few sec's that was all i need you bozo

just some plain ol between the tackles in yo face and down yo throat smash mouth comin ta get you hard ankle bust your hump and knock u down and then help u up jobyrns style FOOTBALL those demons are mounted on the there trusty steed and on the way know yall best be looking cause we r comin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you got that right 53 did ya see the game babiboy what ya got to say know /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to a great football team in Jo Byrns. You guys have an excellent football team and coaching staff. Good luck to you guys in the semi finals. LK had a great night running the ball and we had no answer to stop him. Reddevil44 not sure if you heard or not but one of the newscasters on Channel 2 named your son the player of the week on the news at 10:00 tonight. Congrats to Cascade on a great season 12-1. Keep your heads up and take this experience and build on it next year. Good luck again to JB next week. I hope to see you guys in the championship game. Man this crow is delicious tonight lol.