CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Oh, by the way, Butchie.. Big win last night! Talk about bringin the whole can of whoop arse out! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Never Expected That. But Mckenzie Spends Alot Of time Watching Film. It's About 50/50 At Practices. After the Embarrassing Loss To South Pitt, We Definately Prepare Harder. Lake Was Never In The Game. Our D Was In Thier Uniform With Them. LOL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't see that score coming. but i told you that you could throw out all past trends. lol its all about mentality ladies and gentlemen.

your rite cpr4u i think no one seen that score coming but it happens to the best when you get over confident an play a game of that magnitude down to it is just another game u let your guard down and when that happens the results speak for themselves a good lession brought to the very impressive cascade team and staff last night when you play ball post season u have to play like it is your last game and jobyrns did with precision excecution on offense and maximum security lock down type defense. way to go jobyrns . hey champs keep ur heads up no shame in ur game you just got handle by a team an staff that really had something to say and they said in smash mouth style sorry for your demize but one had to be done .game clock managment was the key to throttleingyour offense and jb was in charge of the clock .

He's a freakin joke is what he is. To question my loyalty to our program pretty much tells his intelligence level. Try to spread a little goodwill among other high school fans and your suddenly a turn coat... What a joke... and as usual, those "keyboard cowboys" as Trey likes to call them will hide behind that screen name as usual!

For your info, I never called you a turncoat, nor did I ever question your loyalty to the team.

I did however, tell ya what I have heard & it seems they were right, due to the fact that

you did exactly what they said you would. Attack me as if I had threatened you.

That also solidifies the fact that Trey is your only "homeboy" on here & seeing how he

follows you around like a puppy at the games. Makes me wonder why other locals aren't

coming to your defense.

The way you came at me in your previous post don't suprise me, nor did Trey

throwing himself in the mix. Speaking of keyboard cowboys, I don't wear cowboy hats

especially not black ones /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I just call it the way i see it. JBS, Chapel Hill, Community, McEwen,

Eagleville, MTCS, NCS wanted me to thank you for all of your injury reports thruout the year,

it's been a big help knowing whos in or out during the week of the games.

Good Job Cowboy..... you need to change your name to Cowboy-11... YEEEE HAWWWW !!!

AGAIN, GOOD GAME JBS & GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK ! !

your rite cpr4u i think no one seen that score coming but it happens to the best when you get over confident an play a game of that magnitude down to it is just another game u let your guard down and when that happens the results speak for themselves a good lession brought to the very impressive cascade team and staff last night when you play ball post season u have to play like it is your last game and jobyrns did with precision excecution on offense and maximum security lock down type defense. .game clock managment was the key to throttleing your defense and jb was in charge of the clock .

Best quote of the day, when you run for 3+ yards a carry that clock don't stop.

It was funny getting home around 9:30 last night. MY wife called me & i was pulling

in the driveway.

Regardless of what is said on here . . . JBS has a good team & I wish them luck. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats comin' from a so-called "Cowboy" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trey, I never said anything negative about anyone but what i have heard.

It just seemed funny how the reply i got was a straight attack on me, & the

bla bal bla rant that your guy went on. The "hanging" with the enemy quote was

meant to be a joke but seeing how people saw y'all at Chili's and asked me his motive

I made a quote about it & they said it was not a surprise. Seeing how I got jabed at for

saying the "hanging" quote, it may just be deeper than some of us wanna admit.

Like I always say, screw you if you can't take a joke. . .

----> AGAIN, I NEVER QUESTIONED ANYONES LOYALTY TO THEIR TEAM/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I sure hope your not Babies and Memories with yet another screen name. I already figured who out who he was earlier in the week. Now me following someone around like a puppy is kinda odd especially how I speak and spoke to numerous people lastnight just like I do every week. Its all good though calling me whatever you want behind a keyboard does nothing to me so have at it lol. You have nothing of substance to bring up on here besides talking about who someone hangs out with or hanging out with people from other teams. If thats all you got then keep on typing clown. You gotta do a better job than running your mouth about Cascade 11 who has helped out the football team in many ways. He is not bothering anyone or acting like a richard towards people either. If supporting his kids team and cheering them on in winning or defeat is being a Richard, then sign me up clown. As for Babies and Memories you in fact are a joke. I am 110% positive of who you are due to your inaccuracy in posting on the wrong screen name eariler in the week and changing the name really quick. You obviously have some sort of problem with me and I am not trying to start a fight with you, but whatever your problem is with me come speak to my face about your problem and we can settle it like men not over a keyboard.

A joke eh? And logger thinks I'm a clown? Well at least I'm a funny guy. Good deal.

now snse i am so ignorant where in my post did i say he was better i said he was good enough to score 2 td ,,,i think you need to shut up & sit down or we can settle this another way enough said i have seen them both play sense thay was pee weee so and colton played along with my son every yr and your right colton was a man even then to be as small as he was,,,, so who are you to judge sense your a small town paper boy,,,,i come to shelbyville every other week if you would like to meet and talk more about this JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN

personally after some of your post ,,,sense say 1 pm fri, i could care less who you root for

You are absolutely ridiculous and don't even pay attention to your own words. Get real.

A joke eh? And logger thinks I'm a clown? Well at least I'm a funny guy. Good deal.

You are absolutely ridiculous and don't even pay attention to your own words. Get real.

It might just be me, but I like that quote. Straight & to the point ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks, Man! If you ever get you a coaching job, let me know. I'll come and check your team out! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If I ever....lol; just a matter of time hopefully. I will be sure to let you know. I will hopefully be on the sideline in some capacity next fall.....

Well congrats to you on having one screen name. I did not think you really said anything too bad last night that Mike could not defend himself but when my name was brought into it thats when I took exception to it. I have not done anything on here besides talk good about Cascade and also joke around with people I have met face to face. I am not going around name calling to people I do not know. I dont know you so I have no problem with ya. As for Babies and Memoires keep my name out of your mouth and keep your comments pointed away from me and I will refrain from blasting you on here and exposing you in front of alot of people who read this web site. We dont have to be cool but dont come on here under excessive screen names and try to prech how people should post and what they do or do not know when you cant even practice what you preach.

No, we're not going to be cool. We both have accepted that. The reasoning is entirely too personal to be brought up on this website or any website for that matter. I once thought of you as a friend and suddenly found a knife in my back seconds later. I'll leave it at that. We can agree to disagree.

Hey, have you ever met Phillip Fulmer or Bruce Pearl? You have? I wonder how. Don't ever forget good deeds regardless when you are pondering "blasting" somebody.

Never meant to preach how/why people post. I just wanted some more football talk at the time because I was so pumped about that particular week's game. As a football fan, I'm sure you can see that point.

No, we're not going to be cool. We both have accepted that. The reasoning is entirely too personal to be brought up on this website or any website for that matter. I once thought of you as a friend and suddenly found a knife in my back seconds later. I'll leave it at that. We can agree to disagree.

Hey, have you ever met Phillip Fulmer or Bruce Pearl? You have? I wonder how. Don't ever forget good deeds regardless when you are pondering "blasting" somebody.

Never meant to preach how/why people post. I just wanted some more football talk at the time because I was so pumped about that particular week's game. As a football fan, I'm sure you can see that point.

Check your work email if you dont mind.

For your info, I never called you a turncoat, nor did I ever question your loyalty to the team.

I did however, tell ya what I have heard & it seems they were right, due to the fact that

you did exactly what they said you would. Attack me as if I had threatened you.

That also solidifies the fact that Trey is your only "homeboy" on here & seeing how he

follows you around like a puppy at the games. Makes me wonder why other locals aren't

coming to your defense.

The way you came at me in your previous post don't suprise me, nor did Trey

throwing himself in the mix. Speaking of keyboard cowboys, I don't wear cowboy hats

especially not black ones /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I just call it the way i see it. JBS, Chapel Hill, Community, McEwen,

Eagleville, MTCS, NCS wanted me to thank you for all of your injury reports thruout the year,

it's been a big help knowing whos in or out during the week of the games.

Good Job Cowboy..... you need to change your name to Cowboy-11... YEEEE HAWWWW !!!

AGAIN, GOOD GAME JBS & GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK ! !

Since you are obviously too cowardly to let me know who you are and why you decided to start blasting me over a message board, I will not direct another post to you. I have to assume your some child since you want to sit at a keyboard and talk about people knowing there are no consequences, so I'll refrain from making anymore exchanges with a juvenile.

I'm sure all the Cascade fans would like to thank you for the repeated poor light you shed on our team all year. Your tacky post game comments after each game resulted in many opposing fans thinking our fan base were a bunch of jerks! Nice Job!! Oh, and that's not just from me, many faculty who read this website said the same thing. Your a real class act, buddy. If you decide to post again next year, remember you chose to put CASCADE in your screen name, so try and use a little better judgement when you post. No need to make enemies with other schools. Your accusation that I support other schools is bogus also. Just because someone trys to promote good sportmanship doesn't make them a traitor. I don't know who your sources are that I'm a "Richard", but I could guess. I've only had issues with one person at Cascade that I'm aware of, so I'd say that person is the original source of that comment. Personally, I don't care. No matter what you do in life, your always gonna rub someone the wrong way. You questioning my loyalty to our team hurt a lot more than that comment.( and, whether you want to admit it or not, that is exactly how you intended it. Reading comprehension isn't difficult for me!)

I'd love to see you check back through any post I've made all season and show me were I gave ANOTHER TEAM ANY INFORMATION THAT WOULD AID THEM AGAINST CASCADE!! I was extremely careful to watch what I said this season so I know that's bull!

Anyway, like I said, I'm done posting anything directly to you. If you won't to discuss anything with me face to face and you are NOT a juvenile as I suspect, just shoot me an e-mail. I'd be happy to sit down and talk with you. c-11's email address