CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Since you are obviously too cowardly to let me know who you are and why you decided to start blasting me over a message board, I will not direct another post to you. I have to assume your some child since you want to sit at a keyboard and talk about people knowing there are no consequences, so I'll refrain from making anymore exchanges with a juvenile.

I'm sure all the Cascade fans would like to thank you for the repeated poor light you shed on our team all year. Your tacky post game comments after each game resulted in many opposing fans thinking our fan base were a bunch of jerks! Nice Job!! Oh, and that's not just from me, many faculty who read this website said the same thing. Your a real class act, buddy. If you decide to post again next year, remember you chose to put CASCADE in your screen name, so try and use a little better judgement when you post.

It's a well known fact that your "THE KEYBOARD COWBOY" on here.

Also, I would like to congradulate you on your new job you got as the

Cascade screener/moderator on here. For your information I have been

in & around Cascade for 20 + years, and just because i don't run around

like i'm somebody important and i'm obviously not, don't make me any less

alumni or fan. Oh yeah, been in & around the faculty for over 15 yrs.

So how long you been around Cascade ?

If I feel like Cascade is gonna beat the fire out of JBS, Forrest, or MTCS i'm gonna say it

wheather you like it or not. There is no reason for me to act like I want to

hang out with anyone on the opposite side. If I did, I really don't think I would ask

for your permission nor would I care what you think. So you just keep on doing your job as

the appointed Cascade moderator & change your name with every softball/football season.

Also, you forgot to put you name on the Cascade Champions web site, I looked at

the coaches & didn't see your name, you must have left yourself out when you put the others in ?

Theres a big difference in helping and being in the way "COACH" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hardly ever post on this site although I do read it often and I have to tell all the boys on the football team and the coaches GREAT JOB this season!! Keep your heads held high and know that you have accomplished something that NO other team has at Cascade and you certainly gave all of us something to look forward to every Friday nite. Remember no one gave you boys a chance to even be where you were Friday nite, but you sure showed everyone. I couldn't be more proud of ALL of you. Seniors you had a great season and you all know I love all of you! Thanks for all my hugs after the games and to next years team remember work hard in the off-season and start preparing yourselves for another season. Thank you for all your hard work boys it certainly paid off! I am oh so very proud of each and everyone of you and of course I have to give a special shout to #37 what a great year, you made me and dad very proud! Once again great job CASCADE CHAMPIONS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And to Jo Bryns congrats! I wish you the best of luck the rest of the way! I think your all a class act! Go kick butt for the rest of us in region 5!!!

If I feel like Cascade is gonna beat the fire out of JBS, Forrest, or MTCS i'm gonna say it

hang out with anyone on the opposite side. If I did, I really don't think I would ask

for your permission nor would I care what you think. So you just keep on doing your job as

the appointed Cascade moderator & change your name with every softball/football season.

the coaches & didn't see your name, you must have left yourself out when you put the others in ?

Theres a big difference in helping and being in the way "COACH" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, surely you are not a teacher b/c this is similar to the rant of a 15-16 year old. I believe a better example should be put foward if you work in the school system.....

Wow, surely you are not a teacher b/c this is similar to the rant of a 15-16 year old. I believe a better example should be put foward if you work in the school system.....

Sorry, don't recall asking for your approval.

That was a reply to a lack luster post by

the "Cowboy" that seems to think he's

the self appointed Mr. Cascade. Also, proof

that no matter how much you hang out there

it doesn't make you part of the team. Seems

quite annoying from all the input & "chatter"

i hear at all the school functions. Softball/Football

& such. Making up for lost time ?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My comment was not suggesting you needed my approval; just an observation.....

yall need to kiss and make up ur both adults not elementary /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yall need to kiss and make up ur both adults not elementary /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good post JBSdad. Good game last Fri nite & Good luck to ya boys this week

it should really be a knock down, drag out.

Also, thanks for being one of the few that didn't stick ya nose in a post that

had nothing to do with you. Some of these guys run around gabbing at each

other & when someone posts something one of them don't like they act like

a fox caught in a trap, they run up trying to gnaw your leg off to help the

other get out. It's funny....

You post you opinion on something & it's all of a sudden retard city... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Once again good luck to JBS this week. Maybe we can come see ya in the Boro

for the big game... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pesonally i think it is none of anyone's buisness who meet's for dinner befroe a game or any other time,,,,, i have know c-11 sense 05 and we have become friend's so big deal we meet at chili's for dinner ,,,,at 5 on a fri, afternoon ,,you tell me how either one could have gave out anything to help the other it's HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL get real,,,if anything i give info up in the middel of the week saying #44 was gonna get 150 yrd's on this thread,,,, that yall really did not see in week 9,,,,,,,so you and babie's and whatever need to grow up or shutup

cascade11--this is 1 of the reasons i rooted against yall week in and week out. at first it was treyvols, but then i realized he was just having fun, and i sorta started to like that guy, because he made me laugh...and i could argue with him all the time. but this guy(which im pretty sure hes a kid/student) is just annoying and gives yall a pretty bad rep.

and im pretty sure i've seen where he's posted that he was a cascade student before. ill try to go back and find that post.

cascade11--this is 1 of the reasons i rooted against yall week in and week out. at first it was treyvols, but then i realized he was just having fun, and i sorta started to like that guy, because he made me laugh...and i could argue with him all the time. but this guy(which im pretty sure hes a kid/student) is just annoying and gives yall a pretty bad rep.

and im pretty sure i've seen where he's posted that he was a cascade student before. ill try to go back and find that post.

why cant we all just get along its obvious that we all love our football teams in every aspect so just agree to disagree. come support region 5 at jbs friday night.

why cant we all just get along its obvious that we all love our football teams in every aspect so just agree to disagree. come support region 5 at jbs friday night.

Best post so far 36...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Every single person on here hold his team dear to him. I do the same thing with mTp and always will. It was heart breaking to see them exit as quick as they did. I had gotten used to watching them in the 3rd & 4th round over the past years. And having a senior on this years team was even harder.

I will say this from Tiger Country........ GO GET 'EM RED DEVILS!!!!!

Best post so far 36...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Every single person on here hold his team dear to him. I do the same thing with mTp and always will. It was heart breaking to see them exit as quick as they did. I had gotten used to watching them in the 3rd & 4th round over the past years. And having a senior on this years team was even harder.

I will say this from Tiger Country........ GO GET 'EM RED DEVILS!!!!!

i know where your comming from wholder ,,,,my youngest was on that 06 team when we came down there and lost by 2 ,,,and i really think jb had a really good shot at gold that yr. but it was not to be ,,,and when that game was over,,,that was one of the hardest time's with my son i had ever been in,,, i think it hurt me as bad as him just to see that on his face knowing that was the last time he got to suit up with his Buddie's that he had played with sense he was 6 yrs old and knew it was gone forever but we still have great i mean great memorie's he was on a team that was ranked no,1 in the state for 2 yr's running and went 25 and 2 that was a awsome ride i am here to tell you all enjoy it while you can /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> and from that i will always be a faithful

RED DEVIL FAN