CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Well From The Outside Looking In. Babies Or Cascadefan Your Taking Away From A Great Season Cascade Has Had. Your Not Tarnishing Mike Or Trey A Bit. I Have Met Both And Have The Highest Respect For Both. And For The Cascade Program As Well. You Obviously Have A Jealousy Reguarding The Two. And Obviously Wish You Had The Respect They Carry. But I Feel You Shouldn't Air Your Dirty Laundry On These Boards For All To See. The Respect Column For You Is Going Down Further With Every Post. But Great Season Cascade. And I'll See Ya When I See Ya.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cascade11--this is 1 of the reasons i rooted against yall week in and week out. at first it was treyvols, but then i realized he was just having fun, and i sorta started to like that guy, because he made me laugh...and i could argue with him all the time. but this guy(which im pretty sure hes a kid/student) is just annoying and gives yall a pretty bad rep.

and im pretty sure i've seen where he's posted that he was a cascade student before. ill try to go back and find that post.

The fact that I am/was a cascade student means what to y'all ?

It's funny i'm only annoying to the ones on the outside like

the infamous monkey ... hahaha....

Y'all are hilarious ! I make a statement & you act like the foxes i

talked about in my last post. WOW ! It's a forum of opinions if you

don't like it sorry. This is a equal opportunity site. I said what I thought &

some of you actually start acting like the FBI. HAHAHA ! Y'all are why we

keep on coming back. I still don't get where i have to get on here & stick

my tongue in all the other teams ears... & whisper sweet nothings to them...

I must have missed that in the disclaimer ...

reddevil36, i will tell you like I told the rest of JBS supporters -

Good Luck down the road you got a heckuva team. I totally agree with your last post, but

some of these foxes on here act like I took away their billy bob teeth or something.

Well From The Outside Looking In. Babies Or Cascadefan Your Taking Away From A Great Season Cascade Has Had. Your Not Tarnishing Mike Or Trey A Bit. I Have Met Both And Have The Highest Respect For Both. And For The Cascade Program As Well. You Obviously Have A Jealousy Reguarding The Two. And Obviously Wish You Had The Respect They Carry. But I Feel You Shouldn't Air Your Dirty Laundry On These Boards For All To See. The Respect Column For You Is Going Down Further With Every Post. But Great Season Cascade. And I'll See Ya When I See Ya.

Great post ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I post my opinion on here & Butchie, Mike & Monkey don't like it.

So it "tarnishes" the season Cascade had ? WOW you are delusional...

I haven't in any way said anything negative about any team on here

besides I thought Cascade was gonna beat them on their given week.

Then I bring up that C-11 was at Chilis eatn with the enemy & it was

like beatin a hornets nest with a stick. If you don't like something i posted

on here, I really hate it for ya but thats why this is called a forum. Thats

exactly what it is, a FORUM, not an adult site for love connections.

Maybe it is jealousy on your part due to me speaking to your C-11 out of turn.

Great post ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I post my opinion on here & Butchie, Mike & Monkey don't like it.

So it "tarnishes" the season Cascade had ? WOW you are delusional...

I haven't in any way said anything negative about any team on here

besides I thought Cascade was gonna beat them on their given week.

Then I bring up that C-11 was at Chilis eatn with the enemy & it was

like beatin a hornets nest with a stick. If you don't like something i posted

on here, I really hate it for ya but thats why this is called a forum. Thats

exactly what it is, a FORUM, not an adult site for love connections.

Maybe it is jealousy on your part due to me speaking to your C-11 out of turn.

you tell me how me and my son is the enemy then we will go from there think he told me a secrect hey it's cold out tonight ......leave it alone dude and move on

Delusional? Cascade Just Lost The Biggest Game In Thier History. And Then Comes This Barrage. I Would Have Thought It More Classy To Say Congrats To JoByrns On The Win. And Complemented Cascade On Thier Impressive Run. And Your Tiff With Cascade And Trey Settled Elsewhere. But I'm Just Feeding You With Fuel. So Now I'll Go Away And Let You Have This Too Yourself.

you tell me how me and my son is the enemy then we will go from there think he told me a secrect hey it's cold out tonight ......leave it alone dude and move on

Hey it's just like the post I made about the UT Vols stink because

they will never have Saban. You replyed that was funny. Well you

being the enemy post was meant to be taken with a grain of salt since

were on opposite sides, but we see now it wasn't & it's obvious it was just

because C-11 don't know me therefor i was attacking him. It all got outta

hand when we had a pile on of C-11s buddies. all except for Trey he kinda

had a laugh about it i think & that was that ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ENEMY = OPPOSITION !! I guess I shoulda told you I didn't mean you were in Iraqi or anything ...

EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS ABOUT JBS SINCE FRIDAY NIGHT DID SAY GOOD GAME TO JBS !!!

I wouldn't waste my time with him Logger169.This kid has Jo Byrns vs Cascade confused with Al-Qaeda vs the US war on terrorism.

i think he is on crack or something maybe he has been in the horse barn rolling up something /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i think he is on crack or something maybe he has been in the horse barn rolling up something /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

he said she said she said he said i said kiss make up let the thread go to sleep until next year if it all works out and we can play again if not then it has been reaL IT WAS FUN AND NOW IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to Cascade on a great season and your region championship. Thanks for a great year on the threads I have enjoyed it very much. I hate that I missed the game but I will give up seeing the game for a win any day. To the JB players, great game and we will be behind you this week. Here's to Thanksgiving Day practice!!!!!!!

Congrats to Cascade on a great season and your region championship. Thanks for a great year on the threads I have enjoyed it very much. I hate that I missed the game but I will give up seeing the game for a win any day. To the JB players, great game and we will be behind you this week. Here's to Thanksgiving Day practice!!!!!!!

Hey, SB, here is a little something for you to enjoy since you missed the game:

Text book tackle