Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

your right live off tradition thats the best way to win championships right? our whole team is so scared of big bad blaine boone, the paynes, trox, and parker the invincible blue devils will crush us and we can't even stop it we might as well not even play but then again we do think we are 100000000000000000000000 times better than white house cuz thats what bison pride is all about so were just gonna live off the 34-7 victory from two years ago

BIG BAD BLAINE BOONE! lol thats catchy.

Back to the TEAM WITH CLASS AND WE NOW WILL LIVE IN THE PAST....

"ONE TEAM ONE DREAM!"

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG BAD BLAINE BOONE! lol thats catchy.

Back to the TEAM WITH CLASS AND WE NOW WILL LIVE IN THE PAST....

"ONE TEAM ONE DREAM!"

paha if white house fans had as much class as their team i might actually respect them but hey then again you are from white house so i can't really say anything your like a higher breed of human being my bad

honestly....... give it a rest and watch the game friday or you could quote this post and make more remarks about how good station camp thinks they are

oh also key match up friday on the line ignagni vs. boone both guys are beasts

Why should I watch this game??? We don't stand a snowballs chance of winning. Is it legal for us to just forfeit and save the embarrassment???

Haha real funny.

You'll be laughing when you see the outcome you big poop-brained third grader.

Im not even a fan of the Bison, I just think they will stomp the BOOHOO Devils.

Im sorry if my knowledge is too intense for this site, but I will continue to post my opinions no matter how much you mock me.

Oh and S.C's kicker is going to UNC, so ha shows how much all of you idiots know.

Oh great...Another Blue Devil hater...LOL...Join the club of frustrated haters. It is sad there are people, not fans of the teams playing, that live their lives anticipating a Blue Devil loss..... You sure had a miserable season this year.

paha if white house fans had as much class as their team i might actually respect them but hey then again you are from white house so i can't really say anything your like a higher breed of human being my bad

Man, what a classy post....LOL

More alongthe line of envious, I think.

Sure, wanna call it now? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, we forfeit...No need for you to show up Friday.

Man, what a classy post....LOL

but hey i am from station camp so it is pretty much pointless for me to even think that my own team has a chance of winning if we are as cocky as you say give me a quote/post displaying our incredible arrogance

More alongthe line of envious, I think.

OK, we forfeit...No need for you to show up Friday.