Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

Despite two 3rd quarter turnovers, White House dominates the 2nd half and wins going away, 35-12.

I never want to hear that White House has no class.....

I HAVE TO GIVE A BIG THUMBS UP TO THE OFFENSIVE LINE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> THIS TEAM DOESNT HAVE THE BIG NAMES LIKE THE 04 TEAM WITH THE SULLINS AND MAX BARRETT OR THE 97 TEAM WITH KEVIN HARRIS AND TANK SMITH. BUT TROX HAS GOT TO LOVE THESE GUYS. HE HAS GREAT PASS PROTECTION. IM NOT SURE IF THEIR AS GOOD RUN BLOCKERS AS THOSE OTHER TEAMS BUT THE PASS PROTECTION IS BEAUTIFUL. AND TROX IS A GREAT ATHLETE ALSO, WHICH SURE HELPS. GREAT JOB O-LINE. KEEP IT UP.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just don't understand how you could say something like that. That is really low. Most un-classy post on CoachT to date.

Were you not at the game??? Oh ya you must have been one of the many SC "fans" who left long before the 4th quarter was over. As soon as the game was out of reach SC started with the personal fouls and the coaches just ran the same players out on the field so they could keep committing them. That was classless and it shows me a lot about the coaches at SC. As for the fans, regardless of the score you should never give up on your team like that. Yall sure do talk a lot of crap about WH fans but we would never quit on our team like that just like they would not quit on us.

I am Ronnie Carter's treasurer and I approved this message.

Each official was paid the proper amount of money needed to assure White House the victory. After all.....wasn't it the officials who made all those blocks and passes and tackles.....welllll...I guess even the refs run for a few TD;s just for good measure against Station Camp..............F- for sportsmanship and any dignity

Each official was paid the proper amount of money needed to assure White House the victory. After all.....wasn't it the officials who made all those blocks and passes and tackles.....welllll...I guess even the refs run for a few TD;s just for good measure against Station Camp..............F- for sportsmanship and any dignity

AMEN!! You couldnt have said it any better!!

I would say the boys got fed-up with having their jerseys pulled half way off with no flag or face masks pulled to the ground and the flag picked up. I'll tell you what is classless and that is a team up by 16 scoring with a minute to go. I don't care how mad you get at me or our team it looked like the officials live in White House. We didn't leave early, we were the last to leave the field. We wanted to get to the sidelines to say goodbye to a great senior class.

I would say the boys got fed-up with having their jerseys pulled half way off with no flag or face masks pulled to the ground and the flag picked up. I'll tell you what is classless and that is a team up by 16 scoring with a minute to go. I don't care how mad you get at me or our team it looked like the officials live in White House. We didn't leave early, we were the last to leave the field. We wanted to get to the sidelines to say goodbye to a great senior class.

It's not our fault you couldn't stop us, we ran the ball just trying to run out time, and its never ya'll fault white house is just so dirty i saw them pushing people after plays some kid punched a sc kid and sc got an interception and i think it was wh who ripped off the kids helmet. You have to be dumb saying the refs were for us, you really just cannot accept that you lost, parker had a touchdown catch with two station camp guys sandwiching him and parker gets flagged with offensive pass interference which I guess now is 15 yards from the line and loss of down. Stop crying we are better than yall but yall still can't accept that. We beat yall yall lost to beech, we beat them, yall lost to hendersonville we killed them in a scrimage, we beat yall twice! WERE BETTER THAN YOU!!!! accept it!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AMEN Station Camp is just like crazy good, if white house wouldn't have cheated, then sc would have won, we didn't really even drop the snap everyone just says that actually what happened is that white house paid the refs to get the ball wet!

STATION CAMP WILL WIN STATE AND THEN GO TO NATIONALS AND WIN AND THEN NFL IS OUR NEXTT STOP. ONE TEAM! ONE DREAM! BISON PRIDE

and here I thought the rock had switched sides. Thanks for letting us play you guys the last few years, sorry we were such low class losers, but a zebra can't change his stripes or his pride.

sooo....i think a sign is in order for next week...cause i'm pretty sure everybody will be making a road trip for thanksgiving... "last one to leave town, please turn out the lights"

good game last night boys! go blue! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you serious Bison4???

Can't you just admit that you got beat by the better team? I think the game was called pretty fairly, of course each side will think that they should have gotten a few more calls, but there is NO way the officials decided this game and you know it.

You guys played well and should be proud of your effort through three quarters, but blaming it on the refs or anything else, just diminshes your credibilty and makes you sound like a sore loser.

I for one am SOOOO glad White House hung that final 7 points on the bison. There were many cheap shots taken by sc that weren't called early in the game and then when White House took control, the cheap shots only got worse. Finally, the refs started throwing the flags and sc got hit with 3 personal fouls and 1 unsportsmanship penalty. #16 was one of the worst with #5 picking up one that was just inexcusable. I think if all that hadn't been going on the entire game, White House wouldn't have tried to score and let the game end up 28-12. It's the same crap that happened a few weeks back when we WON at sc. There isn't but one team in high school football team that I have no respect for and we spanked them 35-12 last night. I'm aware it's not the entire team that has the poor sportsmanship mentality, but those few that do sure does make it easy to dislike the whole program.