Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

station camp will not lose this game. they will be playing in the semifinals next week and white house will again be a team that is seen as very good but just could not put it all together when it mattered most in the postseason. go bison!

AMEN Station Camp is just like crazy good, if white house wouldn't have cheated, then sc would have won, we didn't really even drop the snap everyone just says that actually what happened is that white house paid the refs to get the ball wet!

STATION CAMP WILL WIN STATE AND THEN GO TO NATIONALS AND WIN AND THEN NFL IS OUR NEXTT STOP. ONE TEAM! ONE DREAM! BISON PRIDE

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be cold friday nite. I don't know if SC can adapt to the colder temperatures on the ridge. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha, well i dont think you need to worry about Station Camp.....well, at least not about their fans.

I've seen both teams play in multiple games this year and I've made my educated prediction.....

Station Camp- 42

White House- 7

I've been to many W.H. games and I've ascertained two dooms for them......

THEY HAVE NO OFFENSE OR DEFENSE.

1. Their offense is atrocious. Not only can they not throw the ball agianst a defensive secondary as Godly as Station Camp's, but they don't have any running backs who can get through S.C.'s line

2. Their defense can be run on and passed on up and down the field. Do they even coach defense at W.H.? I mean jeez...

Good luck Bison (like you need it hahaha)

oh yeah, W.H. doesn't even have a good kicker either

I hope its a safe game, though

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!

I've seen both teams play in multiple games this year and I've made my educated prediction.....

Station Camp- 42

White House- 7

I've been to many W.H. games and I've ascertained two dooms for them......

THEY HAVE NO OFFENSE OR DEFENSE.

1. Their offense is atrocious. Not only can they not throw the ball agianst a defensive secondary as Godly as Station Camp's, but they don't have any running backs who can get through S.C.'s line

2. Their defense can be run on and passed on up and down the field. Do they even coach defense at W.H.? I mean jeez...

Good luck Bison (like you need it hahaha)

oh yeah, W.H. doesn't even have a good kicker either

I hope its a safe game, though

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!

God, what a fraud.... No way you know your football..... No way we hold them to 42 with our defense and giving us 7 points....Who do you think we are??? Station Camp?

God, what a fraud.... No way you know your football..... No way we hold them to 42 with our defense and giving us 7 points....Who do you think we are??? Station Camp?

Im telling you man, the way the Bison stomped you guys the first time (lucky you paid the refs) Im expecting a blowout.

Ill admit, WH can somewhat run the ball, but you cant pass or defend what the BISON have comin' for ya!

GO BISON

BOO(HOO) DEVILs /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!

Im telling you man, the way the Bison stomped you guys the first time (lucky you paid the refs) Im expecting a blowout.

Ill admit, WH can somewhat run the ball, but you cant pass or defend what the BISON have comin' for ya!

GO BISON

BOO(HOO) DEVILs /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!

The only saving grace for WH is the clock won't stop after SC gets well ahead. I've heard rumors we will need to double the bribe to the refs to keep the game from becoming the most lopsided in Tennessee high school football history.

maybe you guys will play with only 6 defensive players to keep it close.

The only saving grace for WH is the clock won't stop after SC gets well ahead. I've heard rumors we will need to double the bribe to the refs to keep the game from becoming the most lopsided in Tennessee high school football history.

honestly....... give it a rest and watch the game friday or you could quote this post and make more remarks about how good station camp thinks they are

oh also key match up friday on the line ignagni vs. boone both guys are beasts

Haha real funny.

You'll be laughing when you see the outcome you big poop-brained third grader.

Im not even a fan of the Bison, I just think they will stomp the BOOHOO Devils.

Im sorry if my knowledge is too intense for this site, but I will continue to post my opinions no matter how much you mock me.

Oh and S.C's kicker is going to UNC, so ha shows how much all of you idiots know.

I sure hope Station Camp puts in the 8th graders from doss they called up in week nine I mean there is no way the "BooHoo Devils" can stop THE TEAM WITH THE DREAM THE MIGHTY THE ALL-Mi-TY BBBIIISSOOOONNN. Plz if your a Sc coach reading this don't let your full team play cuz white house can't handle the BIIISSSOOONNN!!!

White House better be ready cuz the BISON SURE ARE!!!!!!!!

your right live off tradition thats the best way to win championships right? our whole team is so scared of big bad blaine boone, the paynes, trox, and parker the invincible blue devils will crush us and we can't even stop it we might as well not even play but then again we do think we are 100000000000000000000000 times better than white house cuz thats what bison pride is all about so were just gonna live off the 34-7 victory from two years ago