Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

Good post cat....and they say we have no class.

If you were wondering if the fans on here represent the class of a team it does. These are all the players and coaches not fans.

No one's fans have class maybe a fan or some fans do, but there is always some that are not gonna give you the light side of things like me

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....Keep telling yourself..... White House said we have no class...White House said we have no class....White House said we have no class.....LOLOLOLOL I always wonder where the heart is when message board posters decide they are the authority on who has class and who does not.

I don't believe we have said that, but I will say that some of your fans and some of ours have a complex and really need to leave the discussion when the talk begins. If you can't engage in a little trash talk without getting hot under the collar, then don't engage..... Personally, the banter has nothing to do with whose fans have class or no class, it is a message board. The ones with no class are usually banned.

We are gonna play a football game tonight. Two good teams and two good programs. Next year we will go into separate classifications so this game may be the last time we play in a while. It is an exciting time but only one team will move forward and the other will be finished. If SC wins, I'll congratulate your team and sincerely hope you guys bring the gold ball because you are in our region. If we are fortunate enough to win, I believe you guys will wish the same.

bison4 - please don't put all WH fans in the same category. Most WH fans do not put all SC fans in the same category. If we did, I could come on here and say all SC fans slash tires at their ballgame. You say what? Well, when we visited SC during regular season, some tires were slashed with razor blades. The blades were still in the tires. One such incident was a football players mom and a friend - two women left to try to get a tire change. Of course, WH men did stop and change the tire for her. They barely made it out of the parking lot when they realized it was flat. This was not the only incident of razors in the tires at this game.

That being said, I do not feel that this is the metality of all SC people. Just some. That is why I have not gotton on here and mentioned it at all. I know all do not think this. Some of these people who get on here and talk like they do, do not represent WH at all. They just talk to get both teams riled up.

I have always respected your posts and bisonmoms post. You seem like very level headed people. So as I ask again, please don't put us all in the same category. Each side has some that we don't want to claim. Each side thinks that they have the better team. The players will determine that tonight.

Station Camp fans - please dress warm - it is always 5 - 6 degrees colder on the hill. It is going to be extremely cold tonight!

We are gonna play a football game tonight. Two good teams and two good programs. Next year we will go into separate classifications so this game may be the last time we play in a while. It is an exciting time but only one team will move forward and the other will be finished. If SC wins, I'll congratulate your team and sincerely hope you guys bring the gold ball because you are in our region. If we are fortunate enough to win, I believe you guys will wish the same.

According to the schedule I saw for 2009, White House will host Station Camp on September 11th. Bragging rights from tonights game could only last just a bit under a year.

Take it to 'em DEVILS !!!!!

According to the schedule I saw for 2009, White House will host Station Camp on September 11th. Bragging rights from tonights game could only last just a bit under a year.

Nice to know.... Guess the game will be one of our non region opponents. Should be a good game for both teams. Gets us

Nice to know.... Guess the game will be one of our non region opponents. Should be a good game for both teams. Gets us ready