Giles County at David Lipscomb-Quarterfinal Match Up

vandy1

Vandy, you built Ed and Bomb up too high. It is hard for children to live up to the hype that you spouted about them. Bomb started out with some big words but I think he lost his dictionary. It is good for the young to practice using their dictionaries, though. Ed never really got much going on, but at least he tried. You didn't really need them to help you defend DL, because you do just fine on your own. Let's have a little of the vino Friday night and hopefully celebrate a good game played by two good teams. Go Bobcats.

The true measure of one's life comes down to a post count... I wish you would say the same thing again in another post so I could watch yours climb ever-higher.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what way are football games directly correlated to the number of coach t posts? What historical data is your statistic based on? You must make yourself clear, Ed, or we won't respect your posts.

Historically, Lipscomb posters have ruled the CoachT thread leading up to the game. During that same stretch, the Mustangs have captured 2 State Championships and 3 State Runner-Ups. If you have some facts that point to the opposite, please share.

Since I am new to 3A, could you help me out ahapplet? Has Lipscomb lost a game to a region opponent since there move to 3A?

Historically, Lipscomb posters have ruled the CoachT thread leading up to the game. During that same stretch, the Mustangs have captured 2 State Championships and 3 State Runner-Ups. If you have some facts that point to the opposite, please share.

Since I am new to 3A, could you help me out ahapplet? Has Lipscomb lost a game to a region opponent since there move to 3A?

Since moving to 3A, Lipscomb has not lost a region game. The only losses were in the championship game to Livingston Academy and Fulton

Oh yes I see your scientific reasoning. Post a lot on coach t and Lipscomb wins. Got it. Have you published these statistics in a jornal yet? Hey, this could be your thesis for your research paper. David Lipscomb has won these games, but I am almost certain the number of posts on coach t had nothing to do with it. I am not sure why DL is so dominant in 3A, but I have some ideas about that. (bigger pool to fish out of, for one). I would like to see a copy of your research with the correlation between posts and wins. Who will DL be playing next year? Have I helped you 3Aguru? Wait a minute.....if you are a 3A guru, then why are you asking me these questions. You name spells expert, so you obviously need no 3A information. I want to help you, but I just don't know how.

You should see a doctor about that. Typically an albuterol inhaler will clear that up.

Here is a wonderful example of that "sweet, sweet, sweet, spirit" that DL brags about. The Ed is giving me medical information. Are you by chance the team doctor, or the team surgeon, the team physical therapist, the team dentist, or the team dermatologist? Thanks for much for your kind suggestion.

OH, MY DEAR LOUD ONE.

What is a burro?what is a smart burro?Get it yet? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Of course we can win.DL is a great program and a dynasty,but they are still just kids like ours.

GC has a great program also and can beat the Stangs,I dont buy into the hype of DL like everyone else.

they can lose like every other team.It wont be easy and we will need you at your loudest to keep the

croud in it.But yes we can win and my prediction stands,GC IN A CLOSE ONE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You must know who I am. I think I know who you are too! I honestly got the comment about smart burro and thought it was clever. You do GCHS proud, but I still say what high IQ?I was thinking more along the lines of dumb burro...

Here is a wonderful example of that "sweet, sweet, sweet, spirit" that DL brags about. The Ed is giving me medical information. Are you by chance the team doctor, or the team surgeon, the team physical therapist, the team dentist, or the team dermatologist? Thanks for much for your kind suggestion.

Victory has almost been assured. The only poster gc has left is ahapplet. If history proves true our posts have once again clinched a victory for the mustangs!

You must know who I am. I think I know who you are too! I honestly got the comment about smart burro and thought it was clever. You do GCHS proud, but I still say what high IQ?I was thinking more along the lines of dumb burro...

Actually you must have us confused. We are the mustangs, but Hillsoboro High is less than a mile away, so I could see how you could get us confused.

Today's the day.....will DL extend their Region 5-3a streak of wins....or does Giles County bring that to an end?

My opinion is that this is the State Championship Game tonight!!

The team with the least mistakes wins tonight....plain and simple!!!

Foolish me, I was thinking the team who scored more points would win.