September 4 Page @ Hohenwald

September 11 Spring Hill @ Hohenwald

September 18 Hickman County @ Centerville

September 25 Wayne County @ Waynesboro

October 2 Marshall County @ Hohenwald

October 16 Giles County @ Hohenwald

October 23 Fairview @ Fairview

October 30 East Hickman @ Lyles

Thank you so much! Now I can start to make some plans to try and catch some of these games. How are the kids looking in the off season? They hitting weights hard? How is the line shaping up? Does the backfield look like it can offer something up, beings they lost so much.

Once again thanks for the schedule...been waiting for it.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed that LCHS was playing in Hickman again this year, From what I remember didn't LCHS play at Centerville last year, and the same with Wayne county.

Is this the way it is going to be printed or is it subject to change?

The schedule is set, and it won't change. Often times when regions and districts are re-aligned and teams are added and subtracted, a game between two teams will be played at one venue two years consecutively. That is the case here.

The schedule is set, and it won't change. Often times when regions and districts are re-aligned and teams are added and subtracted, a game between two teams will be played at one venue two years consecutively. That is the case here.

Appreciate the info. How is it looking for next year. You have any info. on how the team is doing. Does it look like they will be as strong as in the years past? I know the new schedule has to change some things. It sure isn't going to be the cake walk they are use to having. The talent level up to the task?

Appreciate the info. How is it looking for next year. You have any info. on how the team is doing. Does it look like they will be as strong as in the years past? I know the new schedule has to change some things. It sure isn't going to be the cake walk they are use to having. The talent level up to the task?

One thing is for sure, the team is working hard. No info on spring yet that I've heard anyway. This team on paper is not as strong as last years team or other teams from the past, but that doesn't mean its going to be a bad year. It's a long time between now and next football season, which is good for the Panthers cause they definately need to get stronger. They have the talent to match last years team success, but they need the leadership. It is developing slowly but it is developing. I wouldn't count the Lewis County Panthers out in '09 just yet.

One thing is for sure, the team is working hard. No info on spring yet that I've heard anyway. This team on paper is not as strong as last years team or other teams from the past, but that doesn't mean its going to be a bad year. It's a long time between now and next football season, which is good for the Panthers cause they definately need to get stronger. They have the talent to match last years team success, but they need the leadership. It is developing slowly but it is developing. I wouldn't count the Lewis County Panthers out in '09 just yet.

Good to hear some postives. This group has a real challenge this year. I hope the seniors step up and show the leadership for the underclassmen. Good to hear they have the talent to match last years, I know reading on here it appeared that they didn't so hearing they do is a real plus. There sure is a lot of work to be done in the preseason. Not many (from what I understand) has much experience. But with talent and good coaching, they just might be a real surprise. Nothing but the best for the team and the class of 2010. I have heard some of the young men are putting up some solid numbers in the weights, which is good to hear.......means there is effort being put out.

Thanks for the info. Anymore you get, would appreciate a heads up on it. I have a friend who's son is on the team...so get alittle from his dad.

One of the most impressive things about this team is the numbers. As of right now they have 57 players in grades 10-12. If you add the usual number of 30 freshmen that will give them close to 90 players on the team. This is very encouraging and a good sign that the program has strong foundation. I'll say it again, Attitude, Attitude, Attitude is the key for this team!

One of the most impressive things about this team is the numbers. As of right now they have 57 players in grades 10-12. If you add the usual number of 30 freshmen that will give them close to 90 players on the team. This is very encouraging and a good sign that the program has strong foundation. I'll say it again, Attitude, Attitude, Attitude is the key for this team!

Very impressive! Is that the most that LCHS has had come out? How many of them do you think will drop once the real practice starts. Unbelievable amount of freshman, I would guess that has to be one of the biggest classes to come up. How is the Attitude, the seniors stepping up? I have a friend who's son plays for LCHS, and he said his son is starting to get real excited about the coming year. Said that the men are hitting the weights hard, and that the effort is there. Do you know when they will have their first scrimmage, and with who?

Good luck to the LCHS team and community!

Sure is a big number for 2A. LCHS looks to have big interest this year. How many were on last years team?

Last year there were only about 60 players give or take a few. They have good numbers for a school our size (it's about 35% of all our boys in school). Back in the 90's there was about a 7 year period in which we had above 90 kids on regular bases, most of those years it would hold above 80 or 90 players throughout the season. I keep saying that all the ingredients are there for a very good year. My only concern about this team is leadership and unselfishness. They must want to play for each other or they will implode.

Last year there were only about 60 players give or take a few. They have good numbers for a school our size (it's about 35% of all our boys in school). Back in the 90's there was about a 7 year period in which we had above 90 kids on regular bases, most of those years it would hold above 80 or 90 players throughout the season. I keep saying that all the ingredients are there for a very good year. My only concern about this team is leadership and unselfishness. They must want to play for each other or they will implode.

Very Impressive numbers for 2A. I am sure there are a lot of 2A schools have envy for LCHS getting that many out. Is the seniors not stepping up this year? Sure have to have the team leadership among the players. If it stays individuals.....not a good formula for success. Maybe in time some of the Seniors will step up. Surely with that number of players, someone will!

Have you seen any signs of it yet? Any starting to lead.

No doubt the potential for leadership is there. I hate to keep making the point of leadership with this team, but as you all know when times are tough and it??™s all on the line leadership and attitude will carry you through. Signs are there for this team to really need their Srs. to step up and not allow anyone to look for excuses. I choose to believe that any unwillingness to accept responsibility in the past was just immaturity and this team will develop great leadership. If they do everyone will be amazed at what they will accomplish.