Lewis County

Stat_pack1

I Agree with you Pantherfan.From what i heard(A good source)They have 10 over 250 with one of those 10(sherman)doing 300.They are working very hard in the weight rooom.Heard the numbers are coming up.Can't wait to hear the new maxes of some of the players.From what i heard from people a kid by the name of will riley is coming along pretty good.He played through middle school and was a terror.The kid would hit anything that moved.He is a great kid and i could see him getting ALOT of playing this year.We all know that the coaches are going to have all the stars on the feild this year.I think he will help alot of D,because of his passion for the game.Anyone heard anything about the weight lifting comp that took place?Any numbers?Wanted to see how our kids matched up...Good luck panthers keep working hard /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I've never heard of Will Riley. What was his stats in Middle School?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of Will Riley. What was his stats in Middle School?

Does not suprise me.He quiet his sophmore year.Heard he and the coach got into a fight about something at practice and i never heard anymore after that.But he played all threw middle school.He played free safty at the start of the year and they moved him to linebacker the 3rd game of the season.He was a great linebacker in middle school.He never missed a tackle and was one of the hardest hitters on the team.He loves contact and should help the panthers alot this up coming year. Hope i helped Spaden /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You a panther fan?

Does not suprise me.He quiet his sophmore year.Heard he and the coach got into a fight about something at practice and i never heard anymore after that.But he played all threw middle school.He played free safty at the start of the year and they moved him to linebacker the 3rd game of the season.He was a great linebacker in middle school.He never missed a tackle and was one of the hardest hitters on the team.He loves contact and should help the panthers alot this up coming year. Hope i helped Spaden /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You a panther fan?

Coach and he got into a fight sophomore year...doesnt sound like a bad kid to me and yes I'm a panther fan.Been rooting for them for years.

Sorry that was sarcasm,but hey going into a new district maybe they need all they can get. If he was as a good as you say then i agree but any idea on what position the coaches might put him at. Cause FS to LB...?

Coach and he got into a fight sophomore year...doesnt sound like a bad kid to me and yes I'm a panther fan.Been rooting for them for years.

Yes

i cant rember what the fight was about but i heard it got heated.But he is a good kid.I Have known his mom and dad for years and there good people.Done some work for them back in the day.But he should help alot at linebacker.I could see him and sherman on the outside.If he does not start he and sherman should rotate since sherman will be on both sides of the ball.

Sorry that was sarcasm,but hey going into a new district maybe they need all they can get. If he was as a good as you say then i agree but any idea on what position the coaches might put him at. Cause FS to LB...?

Yes we need all we can get.We are going to have some players like:couch,trull,sherman,graham,sparkman,vaughn,hinson,ammons,woolridge,riley,an

d many others that will help the panthers this year.I think the backfield will be great with graham,sherman,sparkman,and vaughn.Also woolridge at wide out if for some reason we decide to throw the ball /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But anyone heard anything about scrimmages

Yes

i cant rember what the fight was about but i heard it got heated.But he is a good kid.I Have known his mom and dad for years and there good people.Done some work for them back in the day.But he should help alot at linebacker.I could see him and sherman on the outside.If he does not start he and sherman should rotate since sherman will be on both sides of the ball.

Well I'm going to have to watch this kid sounds interesting to know how he will do.

Will Riley really is a fantastic young man! The "fight" was really more a misunderstanding that just got out of hand. But what an attitude this kid has, it's like he will give anything just to make up for what his other team mates can't give. What a SCARY linebacking core that would be ,by the way. Hinson, Graham, Sparkman, and Riley in any rotation, even with those four guys on the field at the same time SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET LIT UP! WOOWW!! That sounds Dangerous. . . .if we're coming up with nicknames. . . I've got "The ASSASINS!" trademarked /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Everyone says LC is rebuilding, but that could be one of the hardest hitting MLB cores LC's seen in a while! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will Riley really is a fantastic young man! The "fight" was really more a misunderstanding that just got out of hand. But what an attitude this kid has, it's like he will give anything just to make up for what his other team mates can't give. What a SCARY linebacking core that would be ,by the way. Hinson, Graham, Sparkman, and Riley in any rotation, even with those four guys on the field at the same time SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET LIT UP! WOOWW!! That sounds Dangerous. . . .if we're coming up with nicknames. . . I've got "The ASSASINS!" trademarked /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Everyone says LC is rebuilding, but that could be one of the hardest hitting MLB cores LC's seen in a while! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for clearing that up.I wasnt sure what happened.Do you know what exactly happened? Yes very tough

,physical and fast linebackers.If the coaches dont play the riley kid i think they will be missing a athlete on the field.Which we know this year we need every single athlete on the feild.We cant have talent on the sideline this year

Thanks for clearing that up.I wasnt sure what happened.Do you know what exactly happened? Yes very tough

,physical and fast linebackers.If the coaches dont play the riley kid i think they will be missing a athlete on the field.Which we know this year we need every single athlete on the feild.We cant have talent on the sideline this year

Be tough for him to earn a starting spot. He would be behind so many that have been there during the time he was gone. Even with a lot to talent, there is a lot of catching up and learning to do. If he could get caught up would have a shot. There is a lot to the game besides the just hitting. Need to learn to read etc. But have to agree all the players LCHS can get this year will certainly help.

So many good things here about LCHS. Coaches and players will have to be on the same page.

Go get em' Lewis

Just read about Giles and their speed in the 40's. Very impressive. Going to be hard to match up with them. Speed and Strength. Plus the numbers in student population vs. Lewis, Hickman etc. Tough assignment for those schools. Giles not far from doubling student population. But all the old 6AA schools won't lose because lack of effort. It sounds like there is a lot of effort being put out in the off season by all of them. If EHHS and Fairview can get things settled down it will sure help the players focus. Big job ahead of all of them!