Lewis County

Stat_pack1

I have to agree with both of you.....stat and 66. This looks like one of the tougher districts. A lot of teams haven't posted their schedules on "T" yet. I was looking to see who the non-district games were for everyone.

Can't wait for "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS". With all the changes , there is going to be a lot of interesting games all over the state. I imagine there will be upsets scattered around during the season. This District is one to watch for sure. A lot of good teams competing.

Good luck to All of 12.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey stat........any news out of Lewis?

ddaddy.....how about you, hear anything?

How about any info. on spring games......where and when? Like to make arrangements to see. Let me know when and where.

Appreciate in advance.

I heard we were going to be playing:Bruceton and Camden.I also heard CPA.I could see us playing camden and bruceton.But i don't know about cpa

I heard we were going to be playing:Bruceton and Camden.I also heard CPA.I could see us playing camden and bruceton.But i don't know about cpa

Are these for sure? Do you know when? Either of them pass much. So many in Lewis new schedule does.

CPA would be a good one for Lewis. Lewis does have a few studs from what I have been hearing. I would like to see these players on the field. If you can give dates it would help so I can make arrangements to be able to see them. I keep hearing a few names such as Graham, Sherman, Couch, Sparkman and their new QB. How is the linemen looking? Any of them stepping up in the workouts and attitude?

Are these for sure? Do you know when? Either of them pass much. So many in Lewis new schedule does.

CPA would be a good one for Lewis. Lewis does have a few studs from what I have been hearing. I would like to see these players on the field. If you can give dates it would help so I can make arrangements to be able to see them. I keep hearing a few names such as Graham, Sherman, Couch, Sparkman and their new QB. How is the linemen looking? Any of them stepping up in the workouts and attitude?

Turf.......Last I heard it was going to be sometime in May. No dates etc. but if I hear I will post. How are things up your way? Any news.

We don't

Hello ddaddy, its been awhile since you have posted. I was wondering if you know who they will play in the spring. Any idea when. We have some friends up in upper middle Tennessee that were wondering. They want to come down and see them, appreciate any info you might have.

Feedback I'am hearing is that there is a lot of hard work being put in by the players. They are getting excited about the challenge they have this year.

Been questions if they are going to the springhill lifting competition also. From what I'am hearing they won't attend, is that true. I know they have a lot of inexperienced players coming up for this year, and heard the freshman class is over 40, which is amazing. Let me know what you hear, you seen to have the inside track.

Appreciate in advance.