Knox Carter Ball is it in them.

BallKing2008

Prove me wrong but Carter should have a team that is up and coming according to Knox News. The Question is: Can the big quiet giant Joe Meady step up front and center and play with heart. He was pushed around too much last year, and denied the ball by his own teammates. Do Stanton put his court antics to the side in hopes of lifting Carter to a new level that they havn't seen in over 18 years. How much did the Carter dream, Lester Wilson, improve can he go left, has his shot improved, can he create his own shot of the dribble. The rest of the team needs to step up and give it their all , but one thing is for certain they will be playing for 3rd place behind the other two power houses. AE and Fulton, and a close encounter with Anderson County in the End.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It remains to be seen if anyone on the team will put their egos aside, and do for the team. I think that he is a great player who will only get better. His position is not of a point ,but as a shooting guard. But as we can see there are to many shooters on the team right now. Time for the coach to show who is in charge, and get it under control or we could see a constant repeat of the Carter Play.

Carter needs their new point guard to step up. Caldwell could handle the ball well last year and will be missed. The back-up from last year, Hundley, can handle the ball and needs to have the vision o get it into the playmakers hands. Should be an interesting year. The talent is there, but is the discipline?

Cadwell did handle the ball well, and at times cost the team some wins. One game he was 3 of 16 and missed over 9 free throws. In my better judgement; "It would of told me that my shot wasn't there." He needed to feed the ball to the play makers, Joe Meady, Lester Wilson, and Stanton. It seemed like when he played the high profile teams he tried to show everyone he could play, but it backfired on him because he cant shoot. By the way where is he now. that's the point!

Cadwell did handle the ball well, and at times cost the team some wins. One game he was 3 of 16 and missed over 9 free throws. In my better judgement; "It would of told me that my shot wasn't there." He needed to feed the ball to the play makers, Joe Meady, Lester Wilson, and Stanton. It seemed like when he played the high profile teams he tried to show everyone he could play, but it backfired on him because he cant shoot. By the way where is he now. that's the point!

I agree and disagree at the same time lol. I agree that he was a sketchy shooter at times, but no more so than any of the other players on the team. I agree that he tried to do too much at times especially like you said in big games, but to say that he couldn't shoot is a little unfair. For example, his senior year he had three game winning three's and averaged over 13 a game. Is he the greatest shooter in the world, no. But he wasn't a terrible one.

I agree and disagree at the same time lol. I agree that he was a sketchy shooter at times, but no more so than any of the other players on the team. I agree that he tried to do too much at times especially like you said in big games, but to say that he couldn't shoot is a little unfair. For example, his senior year he had three game winning three's and averaged over 13 a game. Is he the greatest shooter in the world, no. But he wasn't a terrible one.

I got to give it to you, sometimes I surprise myself, he did handle the ball well, and I just wished he would have played smarter than he did. I have seen him play a few times, Carter has an ego problem, and I hope it will not affect them as much this season. I'm just wondering about next year when things will really show. Not too many feeder schools are supporting Carter, with the bulk of students heading for AE or Fulton. Carter will be hitting a dry spell and its off to another 18 years of nothing.

I'm just wondering about next year when things will really show. Not too many feeder schools are supporting Carter, with the bulk of students heading for AE or Fulton. Carter will be hitting a dry spell and its off to another 18 years of nothing.

I agree, I think it may be a few years before Carter gets a competitive group of athletes top to bottom like they had from 2005-2009

Carter had a close one with Grace. Lester scored 19 of 26 in the first. What happened to the other players for Carter, was it a no show, What happened to Braylen, Stanton, and the Powell player. Is this going to be a one man team? Are they lost without someone to truely lead them? Joe Meady was out, I think, but he is out most of the games, because they never pass him the ball anyways. Grace has shown us the path that Carter will take, and that is self destruction. The enemy is from within the team. Wake UP CARTER before it's too late!

By the way Grace does have a good team.

Carter had a close one with Grace. Lester scored 19 of 26 in the first. What happened to the other players for Carter, was it a no show, What happened to Braylen, Stanton, and the Powell player. Is this going to be a one man team? Are they lost without someone to truely lead them? Joe Meady was out, I think, but he is out most of the games, because they never pass him the ball anyways. Grace has shown us the path that Carter will take, and that is self destruction. The enemy is from within the team. Wake UP CARTER before it's too late!

By the way Grace does have a good team.

Meady played the whole game