White House High School

timbdp

GOOD JOB GIRLS / KEEP IT UP/

ARMSTRONG IS TURNING INTO A SCORING POINT GUARD LATELY. THE GIRLS HAVE WON 4 OF 5 SO THAT MUST BE A GOOD THING. I'VE ALSO BEEN IMPRESSED WITH BRILEY LATELY. NOT HER SHOOTING BUT HER AGGRESIVENESS. SHE SEEMS TO BE MOVING BETTER OUT THERE. STAMPS LOOKS TO BE GETTING SOME TIME LATELY ALSO. IM SURE ALL THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN PLAYING BETTER LATELY EVIDENCED BY THEIR WINNING 4 OUT OF 5, BUT THE BOX SCORES I'VE SEEN AND THE FILM THAT I'VE WATCHED I'VE NOTICED THOSE THINGS. RICHARDSON IS ALSO STARTING TO SCORE MORE POINTS. KEEP IT UP GIRLS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARMSTRONG IS TURNING INTO A SCORING POINT GUARD LATELY. THE GIRLS HAVE WON 4 OF 5 SO THAT MUST BE A GOOD THING. I'VE ALSO BEEN IMPRESSED WITH BRILEY LATELY. NOT HER SHOOTING BUT HER AGGRESIVENESS. SHE SEEMS TO BE MOVING BETTER OUT THERE. STAMPS LOOKS TO BE GETTING SOME TIME LATELY ALSO. IM SURE ALL THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN PLAYING BETTER LATELY EVIDENCED BY THEIR WINNING 4 OUT OF 5, BUT THE BOX SCORES I'VE SEEN AND THE FILM THAT I'VE WATCHED I'VE NOTICED THOSE THINGS. RICHARDSON IS ALSO STARTING TO SCORE MORE POINTS. KEEP IT UP GIRLS

BIG GAME AGAINST GREENBRIER FRIDAY NIGHT. YOU HAVE TO SLOW DOWN THE JUNIOR POINT GUARD . SHES A PLAYER. SHE WAS PROBABLY GREENBRIERS BEST PLAYER LAST YEAR AS A SOPH AND SHE SEES THE FLOOR WELL. HER OUTSIDE SHOOTING COULD BE HER ONLY WEAKNESS. GOOD LUCK WHITE HOUSE IN THIS GAME . BIG GAME .

BIG GAME AGAINST GREENBRIER FRIDAY NIGHT. YOU HAVE TO SLOW DOWN THE JUNIOR POINT GUARD . SHES A PLAYER. SHE WAS PROBABLY GREENBRIERS BEST PLAYER LAST YEAR AS A SOPH AND SHE SEES THE FLOOR WELL. HER OUTSIDE SHOOTING COULD BE HER ONLY WEAKNESS. GOOD LUCK WHITE HOUSE IN THIS GAME . BIG GAME .

Nena Devers will get her points.....just stop the rest of the team, and rebound the ball that would prob be a good plan. I am impressed with the way White House has come along in the last half of the season. The youth on the team is beginning to make an impact and the Seniors are as well. I dont see any reason why this team can't make it out of the District Tournament in the top 2!!.... With a home game in the first round of the Regionals. Lofty goal ? I think not. keep it up .

Nena Devers will get her points.....just stop the rest of the team, and rebound the ball that would prob be a good plan. I am impressed with the way White House has come along in the last half of the season. The youth on the team is beginning to make an impact and the Seniors are as well. I dont see any reason why this team can't make it out of the District Tournament in the top 2!!.... With a home game in the first round of the Regionals. Lofty goal ? I think not. keep it up .

TURNOVERS KILLED WHITE HOUSE AGAINST GREENBRIER. I'M NOT SURE HOW MANY THEY HAD BUT IT WAS A TON. BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID THEY STILL WERE IN THE GAME AT THE END BECAUSE THEY GAVE GOOD EFFORT. DEVERS DIDN'T PLAY ALOT BECAUSE OF FOUL TROUBLE AND HER TEAMATES PICKED HER UP. WHITE HOUSE IS IMPROVING GAME TO GAME BUT THEY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE BASKETBALL.

LarryBird33 (the best player EVER!),

This was the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed...in over 30 years of spectating! The T$$AA should be ashamed they allow this crew to wear their self-serving patch. We had a game last year where over 51 fouls were called and it seemed like that 'record' was easily eclipsed Friday night. Half of the fouls weren't fouls and half of the charges certainly weren't charges. I understand their purpose is to control the game, but my goodness! The players (especially!) and even the coaches and fans of both schools deserve better. Sadly, all were at the mercy of 3 of the most incompetent refs I've ever seen.

LarryBird33 (the best player EVER!),

This was the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed...in over 30 years of spectating! The T$$AA should be ashamed they allow this crew to wear their self-serving patch. We had a game last year where over 51 fouls were called and it seemed like that 'record' was easily eclipsed Friday night. Half of the fouls weren't fouls and half of the charges certainly weren't charges. I understand their purpose is to control the game, but my goodness! The players (especially!) and even the coaches and fans of both schools deserve better. Sadly, all were at the mercy of 3 of the most incompetent refs I've ever seen.

THE THREE AMIGOS (ARMSTRONG, BLACK, BRILEY) ACCOUNTED FOR 44 POINTS AGAINST GOODPASTURE. BRILEY HAD A NICE BREAKOUT GAME WITH 18. BRILEY SEEMS TO BE MOVING ALOT BETTER ON THE COURT THE LAST 10 GAMES OR SO AND YOU KNEW THE SHOOTING TALENT WAS THERE. SO ITS GOOD TO SEE HER HAVE A BREAK OUT GAME. BLACK CONTINUES TO BE A CONSISTENT SCORING THREAT AND ARMSTRONG HAS REALLY CAME ALIVE IN THE LAST MONTH IN THE SCORING COLUMN. RICHARDSON ALSO CONTINUES TO BE A SCORING THREAT LATELY. KEEP IT UP GALS.

THE THREE AMIGOS (ARMSTRONG, BLACK, BRILEY) ACCOUNTED FOR 44 POINTS AGAINST GOODPASTURE. BRILEY HAD A NICE BREAKOUT GAME WITH 18. BRILEY SEEMS TO BE MOVING ALOT BETTER ON THE COURT THE LAST 10 GAMES OR SO AND YOU KNEW THE SHOOTING TALENT WAS THERE. SO ITS GOOD TO SEE HER HAVE A BREAK OUT GAME. BLACK CONTINUES TO BE A CONSISTENT SCORING THREAT AND ARMSTRONG HAS REALLY CAME ALIVE IN THE LAST MONTH IN THE SCORING COLUMN. RICHARDSON ALSO CONTINUES TO BE A SCORING THREAT LATELY. KEEP IT UP GALS.

PLAYING BEECH MONDAY NIGHT WILL HELP WHITE HOUSE GOING INTO THE TOURNEYS . BLACK HAD ANOTHER HUGE GAME AGAINST HER FORMER SCHOOL. SHES DEFINETLY A SCORER.