who is getting recruited in middle tn area from D1 schools

sarahpalin

So its okay to say gordan will be going to a small time but when we questioned yazzie going to a D1 school and giggled when u said mizzou and U T were looking we are the guilty. You must be a democrat.

To say gordan will go to a small time school and ur kid to a ut or mizzu is comical.

Gordan as other poster pointed out ut louisville texas tech bama all on record chasing him, where on record is year boy

Look come national signing day come back and let's see where ur kid goes (I predict campbelsville or union ) ans where gordan goes since you already stated gordan to small school.

Class yeah we have it you just don't know what is is

I hear Ut intramural team looking for a wideout

I'm the one who said that I thought Gordon would go to a small D1 school, not stlbrd. And I said it because that's just what I assumed, I'm happy to hear that these huge programs are looking at him! Good luck to ALL players from Tennessee wherever you end up. There, I have successfully included every last guy and wished them the same amount of luck in their collegiate careers, surely I can't be knocked on for this. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like "ur" class left about half way through the post. Last line is real class there and by the way if you would like to capitalize anything you hold down the "shift" key and type the letter. Just thought I would let "u" know /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What all boards need and always have the grammer po-po police, that never have anythin original to say but always have that red pen ready .go grade some papers. Gosh you are so darn smart I bet u must have watched a lot of seasame street and still do.SoSosososososo sorry guess my thumb is to big for my blackberry and lastly u have no class.why cry when I say the truth

What all boards need and always have the grammer po-po police, that never have anythin original to say but always have that red pen ready .go grade some papers. Gosh you are so darn smart I bet u must have watched a lot of seasame street and still do.SoSosososososo sorry guess my thumb is to big for my blackberry and lastly u have no class.why cry when I say the truth

Good rebuttal /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good rebuttal /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For the record I want the kid to go onto the next level be it D1,NAIA or JUCO.I am all for a kid to contiue playing past his high school days and I am more in favor of gettin a full ride be it athletic or scholastic.

I was pointin out after someone stated he is a big time D1 prospect that he would be lucky to get a scholarship to a cambelsville university ( no disgregard to that school as I believe a few INDY players are there)..good luck to him wherever he goes but more importantly good luck to him and all the others with their education.

Thank you

I don't think he ever said that. If so I'd like to have you show me. Eric Gordon is a machine, everyone knows that. Yazzie is very athletic player who slightly overachieved this year. Don't get me wrong, he is one of the best players Hendersonville has had of late. But there is no chance for him getting a full ride at an SEC or Big 12 school, he is just not that good. With that said, he certainly could make those teams as a preferred walk-on or go to a smaller school and do more of the same that he did at HHS. These big schools send letters to hundreds of players, most of them meaning nothing except "Hey we saw you play, you're pretty good." Just cause someone says he got a letter from Missouri doesn't mean they are recruiting him hard. There are plenty of good players not listed on Rivals, and those web sites are for the fans. Schools don't use Scout.com or Unapproved Website to organize their players or any of that. No one really knows for sure all of the players they might have contacted, except for the player himself.

they send a letter they requested film so i think missou is pretty interested in yazzie and if hes not that good he wouldn't have been mvp of the team and region or have 2088 all purpose yards

So its okay to say gordan will be going to a small time but when we questioned yazzie going to a D1 school and giggled when u said mizzou and U T were looking we are the guilty. You must be a democrat.

To say gordan will go to a small time school and ur kid to a ut or mizzu is comical.

Gordan as other poster pointed out ut louisville texas tech bama all on record chasing him, where on record is year boy

Look come national signing day come back and let's see where ur kid goes (I predict campbelsville or union ) ans where gordan goes since you already stated gordan to small school.

Class yeah we have it you just don't know what is is

I hear Ut intramural team looking for a wideout

That seems to be a common phrase you use when retaliating to someone about a player you have a different opinion about. Class Act. I wouldn't expect anything more.

SarahPalin,

You are the reason that topics on CoachT get way off track, and some topics end up being completely pointless. I am not a Hendersonville fan, I'll just tell you I am a Franklin fan. Why don't you stop rebutting whatever they have to say about anything, and take into account that Yazzie is a good player, maybe not SEC or Big 12, but definitely a lower level D1 school, or D1AA school. Just give him some credibility, because while he was playing on Friday night, your Independence Eagles were at home, and apparently he is the main reason for HHS's success on Friday nights. Also, stop saying that Campbellsville is a quality program because Indy players have gone on to play there. It's annoying. You're annoying. Also, change your name because Sarah Palin is an idiot.

SarahPalin,

You are the reason that topics on CoachT get way off track, and some topics end up being completely pointless. I am not a Hendersonville fan, I'll just tell you I am a Franklin fan. Why don't you stop rebutting whatever they have to say about anything, and take into account that Yazzie is a good player, maybe not SEC or Big 12, but definitely a lower level D1 school, or D1AA school. Just give him some credibility, because while he was playing on Friday night, your Independence Eagles were at home, and apparently he is the main reason for HHS's success on Friday nights. Also, stop saying that Campbellsville is a quality program because Indy players have gone on to play there. It's annoying. You're annoying. Also, change your name because Sarah Palin is an idiot.

I agree with everything you said except for the part on Palin. She is 10x more intelligent than our President-elect.

SarahPalin,

Its no use.....he's changed his name twice in the last three weeks...because people get onto him about him promoting himself as An ex- Notre Dame player, a High school Offensive coordinator for 15 yrs and him having all this authority about scouting...(but hangs out on high school football threads)

His education didnt get him to Notre dame, check out his spellings and sentences, and he is very juvenile by challenging people to meet him to discuss his successes...we know who he is...who his brother is and how his brother got him everything he has...He has some knowledge but discredits himself when he gets so juvenile about everything...He singles out high school kids from Nick Smith to Nick Yazzie..Its like he has 2 different personalities...