who is getting recruited in middle tn area from D1 schools

sarahpalin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its no use.....he's changed his name twice in the last three weeks...because people get onto him about him promoting himself as An ex- Notre Dame player, a High school Offensive coordinator for 15 yrs and him having all this authority about scouting...(but hangs out on high school football threads)

His education didnt get him to Notre dame, check out his spellings and sentences, and he is very juvenile by challenging people to meet him to discuss his successes...we know who he is...who his brother is and how his brother got him everything he has...He has some knowledge but discredits himself when he gets so juvenile about everything...He singles out high school kids from Nick Smith to Nick Yazzie..Its like he has 2 different personalities...

Nope just tellin you I have more time on a field unlike you,sleeper (that backup qb )and a select others,so yes I will point that out and I am proud of that fact. Get over it,.

So go cry some more and when you keep comin back with rebutal after rebutal I know I win because you keep comin back and anwering my posts to my delight and yeah I am smiling in a very cold evanston illinois knowing I do bother you in some shape or form.

Whom is my bro

For the record I want the kid to go onto the next level be it D1,NAIA or JUCO.I am all for a kid to contiue playing past his high school days and I am more in favor of gettin a full ride be it athletic or scholastic.

I was pointin out after someone stated he is a big time D1 prospect that he would be lucky to get a scholarship to a cambelsville university ( no disgregard to that school as I believe a few INDY players are there)..good luck to him wherever he goes but more importantly good luck to him and all the others with their education.

Thank you

WRONG, the first time "someone" ever said anything about D1 was when you said he "would not" play D1, YOU brought it up and now your trying to put it on someone else. What a coward.

Do everyone a favor and go away, no one likes your rhetoric. And by the way, hvillefootball referred to it as "small D1" not "small time". Stop spinning words. Your ruining a good website by thinking it is your right to get on here and bash kids that don't meet your standards (whatever they are). You want everyone to believe that only the kids on Unapproved Website will sign with D1 schools! Get a clue. No need to change your name again, you are too easy to identify.

Have you gone away yet????

WRONG, the first time "someone" ever said anything about D1 was when you said he "would not" play D1, YOU brought it up and now your trying to put it on someone else. What a coward.

Do everyone a favor and go away, no one likes your rhetoric. And by the way, hvillefootball referred to it as "small D1" not "small time". Stop spinning words. Your ruining a good website by thinking it is your right to get on here and bash kids that don't meet your standards (whatever they are). You want everyone to believe that only the kids on Unapproved Website will sign with D1 schools! Get a clue. No need to change your name again, you are too easy to identify.

Have you gone away yet????

My smile is still going knowing you as well that responded so thank you.nope here to stay until Feb 4 sign day so keep reading my posts and to make me smile respond to them please

No spin please tell me the difference in saying a small D1 school or a small time D1 school.yeah give me an example and explain. Wyoming is a D1 school that is a small D1 school but YET it is still a small time D1

Do me a favor respond