Mr. and Mrs. Bowling

BigMoney

Who does everyone think will win the Mr. and Mrs. Bowling awards this year?

As I keep my ear close to the action I have heard that Hendersonville has some really good girls and also Hardin County..not sure about their names though...on the boys side I guess we just look on this site and see who they are mentioning...don't they pick like one representative from the west, middle, and east? If so, what about that Gary Faulkner kid from memphis...from the middle it's a toss up between brandon and johnny...and from the east wouldn't you agree it would be matt lyon?

just a side note here...my sources tell me don't worry about White Station...they are struggling

As I keep my ear close to the action I have heard that Hendersonville has some really good girls and also Hardin County..not sure about their names though...on the boys side I guess we just look on this site and see who they are mentioning...don't they pick like one representative from the west, middle, and east? If so, what about that Gary Faulkner kid from memphis...from the middle it's a toss up between brandon and johnny...and from the east wouldn't you agree it would be matt lyon?

just a side note here...my sources tell me don't worry about White Station...they are struggling

There is no real equation to how they pick Mr. And Mrs. Bowling, coaches send info to the committee and the group of people decide on who are the picks. It includes your bowling skills, community service, work ethic, and grades.

The winners last year I thought were right on!

Isn't the Mr and Mrs bowler of the year for seniors only? Because I'm just a Sophmore haha, thanks for the comment though. I might be wrong though so message me back about the facts on this

Thanks,

Matt

Isn't the Mr and Mrs bowler of the year for seniors only? Because I'm just a Sophmore haha, thanks for the comment though. I might be wrong though so message me back about the facts on this

Thanks,

Matt

Not an award for only seniors, it's just determined through your overall work ethic. Be careful though guys in middle TN....I'd say fighting are going to be Brandon, Johnny, and Aaron....Can't leave out Big Money who's averaging mid-high 210's

Not an award for only seniors, it's just determined through your overall work ethic. Be careful though guys in middle TN....I'd say fighting are going to be Brandon, Johnny, and Aaron....Can't leave out Big Money who's averaging mid-high 210's

Exactly, any of those great bowlers could easily win it. Im just trying to keep focus and help my team. Thats my first priority.