district 11

waverlytigers06

In just gonna tell the truth boys...........this may be the worst district in the state in any class. I know it will be competitive, but the odds of ANY of that crew doing much in the playoffs is slim and none and slim left town.

Now this is a poster who knows football in Tennessee. This post is very accurate. I don't know if it is the worst district but it is at the bottom. The TSSAA did all of these teams a favor by placing them together. Each one of these teams has a chance to beat the other ones, because none of them are just real good compared to the rest of the state. Some have good coaches and some don't. Some have good players and some don't. None have good coaches and good players. I will leave it up to ya'll to figure ot who has what.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I know who you are, and some of us on the team are tired of you getting on here and acting like you don't know anything about us and talking trash. All your doing is making us look bad and aggravating everyone else on here. I see you writing down starters and stuff at school to put on here. You better stop, cause some of us are tired of it...

then who am i, I haven't been in school in 3 years, and if ur a waverly player u need to stay off this from what i've been told by PapaT. Waverly players are not aloud on here thats the coaches rule, but real quick i want to see which player u think me to be. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

week district but it ends like this

1. camden

2. creek wood... these 2 could go either way.. it will be decided week 9

3. harpeth

4.cheatham

5.waverly

6.stewart

7.central

camdem and cw would have a good chance of winning the 1st round playoff game, after that it will be really tuff.

if cheatham can get there they could have success bc they drop to 3a playoffs i think..

obviously u haven't heard of the new Nick Bercik-Daniel Burns Duo from waverly, unfortunatley the only team that has gotten a taste from daniel burns was Houston Co., and yes i know Houston Co. isn't very good at football, but anyways in his first carrie of his career he had a 48 yard touchdown run, he had well over 200 yards in that game.

DOn't get me wrong I know i'm talking about Junior High which doesn't mean anything now, but nick bercik which had 5 touchdowns this year, Ran for 3000 yards his 8th grade year, he is very quick and fast, as long as that depleted offensive line can run Block wavo should be able to run

expected starters

QB #1 jake Hale Junior

TB #80 Nick Bercik Senior

FB #38 Daniel Burns SOphmore

TE #81 Tyler FUller

WR#88 Micheal Purcell

WR#24 Josh Hughes

OL #64 Frank James

OL #55 CLAY CURTIS

OL #58 Chase Parker

OL #54 Dustin Waggoner

OL #90 Josh O'neal

DE #55 Clay Curtis yeah yeah

DE #54 Dustin Waggoner

DT #90 Josh O'neal

DT #62 Connor Gunn

OLB#24 Josh Huges

MLB#18 Brenden Brewer

WLB#86 Damien Grimes

NB # 58 Chase Parker

FS # 81 Tyler Fuller

CB # 80 Nick Bercik

CB # 88 Micheal Purcell

Thats a preview of the starting lineup

It sounds like you better cancel your CoachT account because from what I hear coming out of Humphreys County, you're about to wish you did.

I say Creekwood and Cheatham Co. will fight it out for the top of the district. I think the Cubs usually field a very solid football team. Isn't Creekwood a relatively new school? I obviously don't know much about them.

Camden should be a playoff team. They are losing some starters, but the younger crowd on the team this past season looked pretty good. I think Gaskin is back next year, and he is a decent QB. The only thing I would like to see in Camden is some new offensive packages. I must admit, it seemed to me that the offense was evolving this year to throwing a little bit more and to using some more conventional 2 back sets. I'd like to see an I formation, or some offset. I think Coach Ward does a fantastic job making sure the boys are in great shape and that their time in the weightroom is not wasted. I'd like to see the Lions use that to their advantage with a bruising fullback pounding on opposing defenses (remember Heath Yoder?) and wearing them down. Then use speed to try to get outside. But that's probably why I'm posting on CoachT and not sitting in a fieldhouse developing philosophies for either side of the ball. My biggest hope is that the Lions continue to reflect their coach. No mercy, and no excuses. Congrats on another fantastic 9-1 year, LET'S GO LIONS!

I look for Waverly to get better this coming year too. The only glaring flaw I saw in the Tigers was conditioning.

SC's had a few good years, but I really have a hard time believing in them just yet. I know they believe in themselves, but from an outsider's POV I have trouble thinking they will get a playoff spot. I know one thing though, the fans over there at SC are a classy bunch. It may have taken a long time to build a successful program, but if you continue to carry yourselves in the same way and continue to not make excuses, success will not drought. Congrats on a great year Rebels!

From the game I saw Harpeth in this year, they will be a dcent team. They just need to learn to finish games.

well buddy, eh harpeth is not returning everybody, camden has lost a few of their players and ah montgomery central coaching is terrible so their not gonna be that much better maybe worst. Cheatham has also lost a lot of players, Waverly returns 5 starters on defense and 6 on offense.

Dude, you're just full of misinformation about Harpeth. Harpeth returns region co offensive MVP Perry Horkins, qb Jeremy Roark and all of their offensive linemen. They graduated about 5 seniors that contributed major playing time. The junior class was the strong class for this team.

The Indians lead Waverly deep into the 4th quarter, got beat by East Robertson in OT and played Sycamore to a 6 point game. They return 80% of their offensive production. Don't count them out.

District 11 AA should end up being a very competitive district. All these teams have classic battles on the hardwood and on the diamonds. It should spill over to football. Camden is very solid and are coached well. Cheatham County is also coached very well and are always in the mix. Creek Wood should bounce back from a year they are not accustomed to. I believe they return a bunch of starters from the '08 year, and are coached well also. Stewart County has turned things around big time. They are playing with a lot of confidence. Waverly also turned the corner in '08. Coach Graves has done a solid job @ Waverly. I do not know much about Harpeth other than their QB/WR combo. Montgomery Central will be helped by reclassificiation and the fact that they have a real good looking Freshman class. I think this district will surprise a lot folks across the state in '09. It should be fun!

i dont guess that book will be looked at much next season...on some parts of it anyways...the top 3 spots will be a battle between Camden, Creekwood, and Waverly....4 and 5 will be fought over between harpeth and stewart county and monkey central will be right at the bottom...

lets see here camden, creekwood, and waverly are going to be 1, 2, and 3. harpeth and stewart are going to be 4 and 5. montgomery central is going to be 7. you think cheatham is going to be 6? wow! the waverly posters are serious cubs haters i see!

lets see here camden, creekwood, and waverly are going to be 1, 2, and 3. harpeth and stewart are going to be 4 and 5. montgomery central is going to be 7. you think cheatham is going to be 6? wow! the waverly posters are serious cubs haters i see!

Cheatham will not finish 6th. I will assure you of that. They are too well coached. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

obviously u haven't heard of the new Nick Bercik-Daniel Burns Duo from waverly, unfortunatley the only team that has gotten a taste from daniel burns was Houston Co., and yes i know Houston Co. isn't very good at football, but anyways in his first carrie of his career he had a 48 yard touchdown run, he had well over 200 yards in that game.

DOn't get me wrong I know i'm talking about Junior High which doesn't mean anything now, but nick bercik which had 5 touchdowns this year, Ran for 3000 yards his 8th grade year, he is very quick and fast, as long as that depleted offensive line can run Block wavo should be able to run

expected starters

QB #1 jake Hale Junior

TB #80 Nick Bercik Senior

FB #38 Daniel Burns SOphmore

TE #81 Tyler FUller

WR#88 Micheal Purcell

WR#24 Josh Hughes

OL #64 Frank James

OL #55 CLAY CURTIS

OL #58 Chase Parker

OL #54 Dustin Waggoner

OL #90 Josh O'neal

DE #55 Clay Curtis yeah yeah

DE #54 Dustin Waggoner

DT #90 Josh O'neal

DT #62 Connor Gunn

OLB#24 Josh Huges

MLB#18 Brenden Brewer

WLB#86 Damien Grimes

NB # 58 Chase Parker

FS # 81 Tyler Fuller

CB # 80 Nick Bercik

CB # 88 Micheal Purcell

Thats a preview of the starting lineup

if you are the person highlighted in black on this post you may want to stay off of here. i am pretty sure that i have heard the waverly coaches say that they did not want to see players posting on this sight. coach graves checks these waverly threads pretty regularly so you may want to stop. from what i have viewed of waverly the two defensive ends are dustin waggoner and justin glover.

Cheatham will not finish 6th. I will assure you of that. They are too well coached. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cheatham Co. does a grat job with what they have available. It seems they play Jackson SouthSides tails off in the playoffs.