East Tennessee got a chance in 4A?

RebelConvert

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but I'm talking far EAST Tennessee. Guess I needed to be more clear because if you aren't smack dab in the middle then your either east or west. My bad! No matter what get your /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ready!

RebelConvert ....Eye live inn fer EAST Mairvul and eye look out and see Clangman's Dome frum my trailer on a kleer day....And Clangman's Dome iz on tha North Calina border wif Tinnersee......Eye'm fer EAST.....!!!!!!!!

What is Maryville's record against teams they should be playing against? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Inn tha last 72 gaims.......Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....72-0......

RebelConvert ....Eye live inn fer EAST Mairvul and eye look out and see Clangman's Dome frum my trailer on a kleer day....And Clangman's Dome iz on tha North Calina border wif Tinnersee......Eye'm fer EAST.....!!!!!!!!

Inn tha last 72 gaims.......Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....72-0......

Again let me clarify. Northeast Tennessee. I'm sorry I thought you guys played below your division. So you guys are opting to go up to the next level right? Not because your enrollment numbers.

Again let me clarify. Northeast Tennessee. I'm sorry I thought you guys played below your division. So you guys are opting to go up to the next level right? Not because your enrollment numbers.

Well why didunt ewe say Norfeast Tinnersee.......Look RebelConvert tha onlyest reesun Mairvul got mooved up two 6A next yeer wuz beecaws thay wuz a little misscommunicashun betwixst tha day of the TSSAA headcount and the annual STARSNBARS Garbige and Recruitin' Servuss Feeled Trip......If 'un we had got our daze lined up Mairvul may haiv ben in 2A orr 3A fer tha next 4 yeers....... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Geoff , is that you? you really should take your meds , it will help you with your multiple personality disorder. see you in the morning at the drugstore.

Well why didunt ewe say Norfeast Tinnersee.......Look RebelConvert tha onlyest reesun Mairvul got mooved up two 6A next yeer wuz beecaws thay wuz a little misscommunicashun betwixst tha day of the TSSAA headcount and the annual STARSNBARS Garbige and Recruitin' Servuss Feeled Trip......If 'un we had got our daze lined up Mairvul may haiv ben in 2A orr 3A fer tha next 4 yeers....... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Ok so maybe I'm a whiner. Your county has been rollin for far to long. I'm tired of going out to Maryville every year. No matter which team from here makes it. You guys are great. Good luck against Rhea. Let's see you guys have Alcoa in your county also, right?

Geoff , is that you? you really should take your meds , it will help you with your multiple personality disorder. see you in the morning at the drugstore.

Nope hate to dissappoint. not geoff. but dead on with that multiple personality disorder. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All kinds of trophies down there. Can I come see what they look like if we can't get one this year? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep....Butt brang ewe sum sun orr weldin' gargulls.....Hits awfull GOLD and bright at both skools...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yep....Butt brang ewe sum sun orr weldin' gargulls.....Hits awfull GOLD and bright at both skools...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My alum has all kinds of trophies to, but not football. They have them baseball and softball trophies. If I wouldn't have married a South rebel I'd still be prayin for Unicoi to start a football program.