Watson watch!

Irondawg

Im just saying that when I was coaching, I think if the kid is as good as you say EW is, then we would have found his Dad a job, in order for him to stay. This whole thing smells bad. I really wonder if there is some underlying issue that none of us are privy to. A great player just doesn't up and move in the middle of the season unless HE is unhappy about playing time or carries, OR, the COACHES don't care if he leaves or stays for reasons of team unity. I coached over 30 years and NEVER saw a great player move in the middle of a season for ANY reason. There is more to this than any of us know, because it makes NO sense at all.

I fully understand what you're saying, RedWarrior.

You may very well be correct in your assumptions/conclusions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

About all I can add is that there was a TON of speculation about this very issue, over on the Mississippi boards! There were about as many theories as there were posts.

Who knows....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just saying that when I was coaching, I think if the kid is as good as you say EW is, then we would have found his Dad a job, in order for him to stay. This whole thing smells bad. I really wonder if there is some underlying issue that none of us are privy to. A great player just doesn't up and move in the middle of the season unless HE is unhappy about playing time or carries, OR, the COACHES don't care if he leaves or stays for reasons of team unity. I coached over 30 years and NEVER saw a great player move in the middle of a season for ANY reason. There is more to this than any of us know, because it makes NO sense at all.

Watson was the second best back Olive Branch had. He was the feature back at CBHS. The third team he has dressed out for in the last two years isn't sure if they can play him. His Dad was being provided employment or money until he started fussing about PT. His Dad shopped him around to other programs in the Memphis area? Why would you say this stinks? Hello High School Sports? (TSSAA) What stinks worse High School Sports or Parenthood?

Watson was the second best back Olive Branch had. He was the feature back at CBHS. The third team he has dressed out for in the last two years isn't sure if they can play him. His Dad was being provided employment or money until he started fussing about PT. His Dad shopped him around to other programs in the Memphis area? Why would you say this stinks? Hello High School Sports? (TSSAA) What stinks worse High School Sports or Parenthood?

Irondawg,

You seem to have a whole lot of (concrete?) information about this E.W. situation. Therefore, could you please address these 2 questions, directly:

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) Has EW played for Melrose's football team, since the Fairley game?

2) Are his football days @ Melrose officially over, this season?

Thanks,

Irondawg,

You seem to have a whole lot of (concrete?) information about this E.W. situation. Therefore, could you please address these 2 questions, directly:

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) Has EW played for Melrose's football team, since the Fairley game?

2) Are his football days @ Melrose officially over, this season?

Thanks,

1) Do not know! Was looking for someone who could give the facts.

2) Do not know! Was looking for someone who could give the facts.

Irondawg you sound like a complete idiot you know absolutely nothing about my husband or my son where in the heck do you people come up with these crazy assumptions about my family, and my husband has never been paid by anyone so contrary to what you believe stop making idiotic assumptions about a subject that you know absolutely nothing about.DAMNNNNNNNNN

Has the TSSAA completely lost it, were they allowing him to play basketball and football?

Bigredforlife listen to what you are asking if Ronnie Carter and I'm just going to assume that you know who Mr.Carter is seeing that the majority of the people on here blogging on Coach T.com know so much about my son who actually really don't know nothing but anyways if the last game he played in was against Fairley and he hasn't played since then why would he be allowed to play basketball? But to let you all know yes he is eligible to play all sports cleared by the TSSAA I suggest everyone who aren't familiar with the bylaws of an eligible player and an ineligible player go to TSSAA website and read the requirements on making a player eligible.

Bigredforlife listen to what you are asking if Ronnie Carter and I'm just going to assume that you know who Mr.Carter is seeing that the majority of the people on here blogging on Coach T.com know so much about my son who actually really don't know nothing but anyways if the last game he played in was against Fairley and he hasn't played since then why would he be allowed to play basketball? But to let you all know yes he is eligible to play all sports cleared by the TSSAA I suggest everyone who aren't familiar with the bylaws of an eligible player and an ineligible player go to TSSAA website and read the requirements on making a player eligible.

I know you are not supposed to be playing Basketball if you are still in the playoffs in football and his name was announced as the running back last night against Henry Co., which might not have been right , if so then he should not have had points in the box scores on Coach T last week during a basketball game>

I know you are not supposed to be playing Basketball if you are still in the playoffs in football and his name was announced as the running back last night against Henry Co., which might not have been right , if so then he should not have had points in the box scores on Coach T last week during a basketball game>

Gabrielle Nash who is number 34 for Melrose was the starting back, I know because I was there and that was a misprint he did not score 5 points in basketball simply because he did not play.