Farragut vs Grace

keesbball

Farragut played Grace last night does anybody have a score? How did Grace look against a AAA school? Did they compete? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We looked good in the first period. It was tied 7-7 in the second period but the Two big boys from Farragut (6-10 and 6-8) were to much for Grace in final minutes of the second. 23-7 was the final. We lost to a very good AA Carter team Tuesday 63-60. I've got the whole schedule listed now on the schedules page if you want to check it out. We'll be fine once we get to the single A schedule.

Go Rams

Very difficult, if not impossible, for the East Tennessee Class A programs to compete with solid AAA teams. For example, last year an average AAA William Blount team destroyed a pretty good Class A Greenback team. Grace is very good but Farragut is at a completely different level.

Sounds to me like Farragut "destroyed" a pretty good class A team. Held them scoreless in the 2nd and beat them by 20, allowing only 2 grace players to score. And William Blount (average AAA team) only lost to Farragut (different level team AAA) by 4 last season. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Sounds to me like Farragut "destroyed" a pretty good class A team. Held them scoreless in the 2nd and beat them by 20, allowing only 2 grace players to score. And William Blount (average AAA team) only lost to Farragut (different level team AAA) by 4 last season. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I said Farragut was a different level from Grace, not WB. I didn't say WB couldn't compete with Farragut..... they actually have competed with them pretty well over the last several years.

I expect Greenback to be very competitive with Grace this year as they were last year. I think the race will be a toss up.

BTW, I admire Greenback and Grace for playing "up".... it only helps you get better.

Sam Watson, the 6'8 kid from farragut is very good but the 6'10 kid is awful. He couldn't score or even back a 6'3 guy down. He had no points and was around 0 for 4 from about five feet away from the basket.

Sam watson is a solid player and did outscore the entire grace team with 9 but the 6-10 kid isnt aweful hes a project and will grow alot by the end of the season to become a strong contributor and please dont smack talk a single player who plays hard and is a nice person