What does district 5AA look like next year?

fallguy

Why have you become a hater to the Mcminn Central Baseball program all of a sudden this year??? I remember last year most all things you said about Central Baseball was positive? Wats up with you this year? And i believe Butch explained it good enough. You want to see a good game come to Central Wednesday and watch them play Knox Catholic

Not a hater for sure. I just watched their schedule over the last several years and they seem to always open with those type games. I understand not having basketball guys back and wanting to ease into schedule. Thanks Butch for explanation. But I hope you are right about schedule getting tougher, cause they will need it with their "state" of mind. District games will not help prepare them for Marion or Goodpasture.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central VS Polk Today? I can't believe how quite it has been about this one. Central will win this one in 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be curious to see how Central does against Knox Catholic on Wed. Good Luck Chargers!

Where is the McMinn Central/Knox Catholic game being played. I can't find it on either team's schedule. TSSAA.org doesn't list this game either.

Not a hater for sure. I just watched their schedule over the last several years and they seem to always open with those type games. I understand not having basketball guys back and wanting to ease into schedule. Thanks Butch for explanation. But I hope you are right about schedule getting tougher, cause they will need it with their "state" of mind. District games will not help prepare them for Marion or Goodpasture

Hows this for a 4 day some schedule: Catholic on Wed. @ Central 6pm, Central @ Seymour on Thursday at 6pm, Central @ Rhea on Friday at 6pm and Seymour @ Central on Saturday 12pm. then off to the Myrtle beach for Spring Break

Not a hater for sure. I just watched their schedule over the last several years and they seem to always open with those type games. I understand not having basketball guys back and wanting to ease into schedule. Thanks Butch for explanation. But I hope you are right about schedule getting tougher, cause they will need it with their "state" of mind. District games will not help prepare them for Marion or Goodpasture

Hows this for a 4 day some schedule: Catholic on Wed. @ Central 6pm, Central @ Seymour on Thursday at 6pm, Central @ Rhea on Friday at 6pm and Seymour @ Central on Saturday 12pm. then off to the Myrtle beach for Spring Break

Im sure something will still be wrong with it..

Dont know anything about Catholic or Seymour. Rhea year in and out not very good. But I LIKE these games much better. Hopefully Catholic and Seymour will be a good challenge. Good luck Chargers. Canadian ask earlier why I was a "hater" now. NO WAY! BIG SUPPORTER AND FAN! I just get upset when people start talking bad about individual players - no matter the team. No kid deserves the way some are talked about. I will bash a team or coach on occasion, especially if they wear red and are located on 411, but I will never mention an individual.

Sequoyah's pitching seems to be down this year.

For 4/5 the Wildcats were within run of beating Anderson County on Thursday, (3-8 final)

Just something to think about.

Chiefs win game one 11-6. Hawkins pitched for the chiefs, 6 Innings and give up 5 hits and 1 run. The game was 11-1 through 6 innings when the Chiefs made wholesale substitutions in the 7th. The cats scored 5 runs in the seventh. The Chiefs pitching is much improved this year. They may not have a dominate pitcher but they have several solid arms. Congratulations Chiefs!

Chiefs win game one 11-6. Hawkins pitched for the chiefs, 6 Innings and give up 5 hits and 1 run. The game was 11-1 through 6 innings when the Chiefs made wholesale substitutions in the 7th. The cats scored 5 runs in the seventh. The Chiefs pitching is much improved this year. They may not have a dominate pitcher but they have several solid arms. Congratulations Chiefs!

Wildcats win game two 3-1. One error made by the Cats the whole night, compared to almost 10 on Tuesday. Amazing what a little focus will do.