Wayne Randall is out at Munford

MarkH

Letterman's Top Ten List

Reasons

1. Ran the program into the ground.

2. Only won two games this year over 0-10 JCM and 0-forever Memphis Northside

3. Shamelessly brought in players from Memphis his first year.

4. Made the recruits captains instead of the hometown Munford boys.

5. Refused to trade films or cooperate with other coaches.

6. Cussed his players( not just cussed at them)

7. Numbers are below thirty (couldn't even play a jv schedule at a 4A high school)

8. Has looked for every job imaginable the last two years

9. Supposedly was smoking in the fieldhouse (not a major one)

10. Assistants were too busy chasing high school girls instead of coaching their boyfriends.

ok listen up coachswitzer, Randle is one of the best coaches in this part of the state. 1. The program was six feet under befroe he got there, the man dug it up and gave it life again. 2. he only won two games this year cuz the players didnt care enough to do anything, they were just happy to say they were part of the team. 3. He did not bring anyone in, they were legal transfers that followed him. 4. There were no permanent captains, they all took turns. 5. Refusing to trade films is smart, he has other ways of finding out about a team, he dont have to ask the team he is playin to find out wat they run, he is smart, plus there aint no rule that says coaches have to. 6. One question, What coach doesnt cuss? 7. the reason there are so few players is because they dont wanna go through wat it takes, he seperates the men from the boys, finds the ones who are gonna play and the ones who arent, and if that means using 11 players the whole time thats what will happen. 8. He has not been looking for a job the last two years that is a rumor started to try to bring munford down. 9. Do you have prrof he was smoking in the field house? if not thats hearsay and slander so shut it with all the rumors. 10. You cant blame another for ones stupid decisions, so dont bring it up, Randle had nothin to do with that.

So coachswitzer, i got a little advice for you, either get your facts straight or keep them to yourself.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok listen up coachswitzer, Randle is one of the best coaches in this part of the state. 1. The program was six feet under befroe he got there, the man dug it up and gave it life again. 2. he only won two games this year cuz the players didnt care enough to do anything, they were just happy to say they were part of the team. 3. He did not bring anyone in, they were legal transfers that followed him. 4. There were no permanent captains, they all took turns. 5. Refusing to trade films is smart, he has other ways of finding out about a team, he dont have to ask the team he is playin to find out wat they run, he is smart, plus there aint no rule that says coaches have to. 6. One question, What coach doesnt cuss? 7. the reason there are so few players is because they dont wanna go through wat it takes, he seperates the men from the boys, finds the ones who are gonna play and the ones who arent, and if that means using 11 players the whole time thats what will happen. 8. He has not been looking for a job the last two years that is a rumor started to try to bring munford down. 9. Do you have prrof he was smoking in the field house? if not thats hearsay and slander so shut it with all the rumors. 10. You cant blame another for ones stupid decisions, so dont bring it up, Randle had nothin to do with that.

So coachswitzer, i got a little advice for you, either get your facts straight or keep them to yourself.

Part of a coaches job is to motivate players to care. Swapping films is a professional courtesy that he should have done. Not swapping films is not smart and you are obviously not very smart or you wouldnt have said that. Now dont get me wrong not swapping film shouldnt get you fired and I am sure that it didnt.

Part of a coaches job is to motivate players to care. Swapping films is a professional courtesy that he should have done. Not swapping films is not smart and you are obviously not very smart or you wouldnt have said that. Now dont get me wrong not swapping film shouldnt get you fired and I am sure that it didnt.

Maybe he should have swapped film and he would have won more than two games. I think you need to get some facts straight. He had tranfers the first two years. Randall looked for a job every year he has been there. Darry Marshall gave smoking in the fieldhouse as one reason he was dismissed.

How did he improve the program? Looks like to me he is leaving it in the same shape he found it, maybe worse.

Maybe he should have swapped film and he would have won more than two games. I think you need to get some facts straight. He had tranfers the first two years. Randall looked for a job every year he has been there. Darry Marshall gave smoking in the fieldhouse as one reason he was dismissed.

How did he improve the program? Looks like to me he is leaving it in the same shape he found it, maybe worse.

coachswitzer and therealgame, again with the transfers and tape swapping. Yea we did have transfers the first year, but he did not bring them with him. the second year it was all munford boys and if u dont think so give me names for the second year. there was one but he didnt matter enough to make a difference. film trading, professional courtesy huh? you call it what u will, but if u can get film of another team without giving them some of your own, more power to u. how is that not smart? and screw Darry Marshall thats why he hardly ever beat Randall when they coached against each other. And therealgame its hard to motivate players when they are hardly ever at practice. so again tell me how not swapping films isnt smart? tell me the names of the transfers we had Randall's second year? Your making yourselves look dumb. I know more than u can ever find out.

Chris Madison from Melrose was there the second year. He was #6 if you need help remembering.

Not complaining about him not trading film, because it made everyone eager to give Munford's up. It might have helped Munford though. I hate they are getting rid of him.

Yes chris was there he was the one i was referring to as being rather insignificant to the matter. he didnt do a whole lot anyway. I hate they r getting rid of him too, finally common ground.

I hope Muford Renews the M&M Bowl Game next year.It is a great game for the communities and also a Great Rivalry.Hopefully Munford can bring in a coach and Give our Communites a Great Game for Years to come!

hello my millington friend, i like the M&M bowl too, but u have to look at the competitions of the team, munford cant compete. they dont have the size, speed, or strength. plus yall injured 7 munford players that game, now it just an issue of safety. so it pretty much putting a loss down a year in advance of the game. Who knows, it might be back next year it might not, guess we will see.

coachswitzer and therealgame, again with the transfers and tape swapping. Yea we did have transfers the first year, but he did not bring them with him. the second year it was all munford boys and if u dont think so give me names for the second year. there was one but he didnt matter enough to make a difference. film trading, professional courtesy huh? you call it what u will, but if u can get film of another team without giving them some of your own, more power to u. how is that not smart? and screw Darry Marshall thats why he hardly ever beat Randall when they coached against each other. And therealgame its hard to motivate players when they are hardly ever at practice. so again tell me how not swapping films isnt smart? tell me the names of the transfers we had Randall's second year? Your making yourselves look dumb. I know more than u can ever find out.

Apparently you are not very smart. This is the reason not swapping films is NOT smart: if you dont swap then you are going to go out and get film on your next opponent and your opponent is going to go out and get film on you. As word gets out that a coach wont cooperate with fellow coaches by not swapping film then films come easy to that coaches opponents because fellow coaches want to see the non cooperative coach get beat. It is a professional courtesy to swap. 99% of coaches do it. When one doesnt then other coaches dont like it and they will make sure the non cooperative coaches opponent has all of the film they need. It is easier and more professional to just swap like everyone else. It is plain STUPID not to swap!

hello my millington friend, i like the M&M bowl too, but u have to look at the competitions of the team, munford cant compete. they dont have the size, speed, or strength. plus yall injured 7 munford players that game, now it just an issue of safety. so it pretty much putting a loss down a year in advance of the game. Who knows, it might be back next year it might not, guess we will see.

Everbody loves the rivalry game! I know it stinks Millington beats you every year but think about how much money will be lost if this game is not renewed. Munford could use that money and pump it back into the program! They need to find a coach to put these kids in the weightroom so they won't get hurt as much during the season!

Apparently you are not very smart. This is the reason not swapping films is NOT smart: if you dont swap then you are going to go out and get film on your next opponent and your opponent is going to go out and get film on you. As word gets out that a coach wont cooperate with fellow coaches by not swapping film then films come easy to that coaches opponents because fellow coaches want to see the non cooperative coach get beat. It is a professional courtesy to swap. 99% of coaches do it. When one doesnt then other coaches dont like it and they will make sure the non cooperative coaches opponent has all of the film they need. It is easier and more professional to just swap like everyone else. It is plain STUPID not to swap!

Wayne Randall isn't the only coach in the city that does'nt swap tape. There are a number of coaches that won't swap tape. Some of them very good coaches, so I would say 99% is a pretty big number. When I was at Craigmont a couple of years ago out of 10 games we got film maybe 4 or 5 games I think. I am at a private school now and there was a time last year playing in the big school division we didn't get tape because the coach never would return our calls or emails.

Well this has not really been a problem for Randall in the past, so he must be doing something right.