Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will lose alot after this year...and we lost alot of key people this year....

I think WC will be just fine next year. WC has a lot of talent returning also. Graham, Warren, Crews, Bevis, Butler at RBs with QB Rice and Wideout Rice back. WC also returns ends Kelly, Keating, and Pippenger as well as OL Stricklin and Bowling. Lost 3 starters on OL and they also played DL but several Srs and Jrs to be were coming along at the end of the year. Big Franks and Burns should be able to step in and pick up some slack on OL and DL along with Tefttaller, Garrett, and some of the other younger linemen. Defense should be very fast and there are a few Sophs to be that can help out at times also. Look for T Rice to play some defense also. WC will be fine next year and should exiciting to watch.

I think WC will be just fine next year. WC has a lot of talent returning also. Graham, Warren, Crews, Bevis, Butler at RBs with QB Rice and Wideout Rice back. WC also returns ends Kelly, Keating, and Pippenger as well as OL Stricklin and Bowling. Lost 3 starters on OL and they also played DL but several Srs and Jrs to be were coming along at the end of the year. Big Franks and Burns should be able to step in and pick up some slack on OL and DL along with Tefttaller, Garrett, and some of the other younger linemen. Defense should be very fast and there are a few Sophs to be that can help out at times also. Look for T Rice to play some defense also. WC will be fine next year and should exiciting to watch.

I have heard coleman thompson is coming back he played his freshmen year but has been playing soccor and will be hiting the fitnis center a lot next year althought he will be a senior

My worry for next year is not as much about talent (there's plenty of it) as it is depth. Severel juniors and sophomores will have to step it up because you never know when someone could get hurt, too tired, ejected, etc...

Look for Bowling, Warren, and Crews to be defensive leaders.

And if Coleman Thompson is coming back, a clip board and a headset might suit him better than a helmet and shoulder pads...... lol

My worry for next year is not as much about talent (there's plenty of it) as it is depth. Severel juniors and sophomores will have to step it up because you never know when someone could get hurt, too tired, ejected, etc...

And if Coleman Thompson is coming back, a clip board and a headset might suit him better than a helmet and shoulder pads...... lol

Well I know he just wants to be on that sideline if they want to give him a headset then let um give it to him

WC will be good next year. Warren and Crews will lead the defense and watch out for the Rice's on both offense and defense.