Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stumble isn't the 1 people need 2 worry bout cainan strickland is the people better watch after missing spring training he's ready 2 go and i feel sry 4 the guys of union city

CANNIN WILL BE GOOD THIS YAER NO DOUBT, BUT WHAT SPRING TRANNING /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" !!!!!! DO U MEAN THE 2 N 1/2 DAYS BEFOR THE BLACK N GOLD GAME /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> !!!!!!!!! OR THE INSAINE WEIGHT LIFTING THATS BEEN GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CANNIN WILL BE GOOD THIS YAER NO DOUBT, BUT WHAT SPRING TRANNING /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" !!!!!! DO U MEAN THE 2 N 1/2 DAYS BEFOR THE BLACK N GOLD GAME /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> !!!!!!!!! OR THE INSAINE WEIGHT LIFTING THATS BEEN GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im talkin bout the all around he's 6' 2'' weigth 270 he benches 345 and has a year of gettin broke in 2 the team so this is his year

Word on the street is some guys on the team got their heads up in the clouds.... Just remember Lewis Co. and Moore Co. last year... If that don't get your mind right and get you in the weight room I don't know what will. And if you think you're special, you're not. Don't whine about stuff and don't take football too seriously, just try to have fun and do the job the team needs you to do.

And to the seniors, don't be lazy cause you'll regret it after the season's over...

ive heard it wont b ready 4 the first scrimmage

I talked to Coach Rice on Mon. and Tue. and were both in agreement that that the first game will nto be played here!!!!!!!!! The school board or Coach Bird, I dont know who or both, dont want to spend the money to roll the sod. They want to sprig it from the grass thats allready there. This would have been fine if it had been done when school was let out. If they do it now and dont have the sod rolled ,we can be in for a dusty or muddy football season. This is a shame that these kids have worked so hard and are going to have to give up some home games and there practice field because someones to cheap or I guess dragging there feet. I bet if it was the gym it would have already been done!!!!! oops did I say that. All I know is the kids are doing there part why cant they why cant they get a little support on the other end!!!!!! GO CATS 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I talked to Coach Rice on Mon. and Tue. and were both in agreement that that the first game will nto be played here!!!!!!!!! The school board or Coach Bird, I dont know who or both, dont want to spend the money to roll the sod. They want to sprig it from the grass thats allready there. This would have been fine if it had been done when school was let out. If they do it now and dont have the sod rolled ,we can be in for a dusty or muddy football season. This is a shame that these kids have worked so hard and are going to have to give up some home games and there practice field because someones to cheap or I guess dragging there feet. I bet if it was the gym it would have already been done!!!!! oops did I say that. All I know is the kids are doing there part why cant they why cant they get a little support on the other end!!!!!! GO CATS 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I figured that's what would happen after seeing the concrete curb by the fence in front of the field house only being halfway done since I guess earlier in last season..... I'm sure if there was ever a need for us to have a new gym work on it would start immediately after one basketball season and be finished before they even needed to start practice for the next season... We have always had the worst field in our region so maybe it's just a traditional thing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I figured that's what would happen after seeing the concrete curb by the fence in front of the field house only being halfway done since I guess earlier in last season..... I'm sure if there was ever a need for us to have a new gym work on it would start immediately after one basketball season and be finished before they even needed to start practice for the next season... We have always had the worst field in our region so maybe it's just a traditional thing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well the curb was to be done befor school let out. The nice brick pillers and the roof where the ladys take up money should have already been done also, but i belive Coach Byrd said 2 metal poles and a tent would be fine. That will be nice want it. I think it would be nice and alot is donated,we just cant get it approved. Maybe Coach byrd can answer these questions after about a 150 phone calls a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well the curb was to be done befor school let out. The nice brick pillers and the roof where the ladys take up money should have already been done also, but i belive Coach Byrd said 2 metal poles and a tent would be fine. That will be nice want it. I think it would be nice and alot is donated,we just cant get it approved. Maybe Coach byrd can answer these questions after about a 150 phone calls a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I hate to say it but the scoreboard never works right either. I have never understood why the football field stuff gets overlooked. It seems everything gets delayed until next year or it gets put on hold until it becomes a rush to finish. The field should have been completed by now so the grass could grow this summer but like wc911 stated it will be a mess come fall. I do like the press box and new visitors seats that have been added and it all takes time but WC needs to finish each project before starting a new one.

If only Coach Rice was principal we would already have a nice dome with turf, air conditioning, a few jumbo trons, and enough seating for 5,000+ fans /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If profanity was allowed on here, now would probably be the time I would use it....