THE GREENE COUNTY TIP-OFF

Keep talkin ranger boy , I don't know for sure but Unaka MIGHT have beat us 3 out the last 10 in B-Ball and haven't beaten us in Football since Clinton was in office , but by all means talk your smack.

No smack here. And I never brought up Unaka. You did. Unaka was never brought up in this. All I did was question if Cosby was a "pretty good" team, considering they got beat by a pretty bad team...

If I wasn't right, you wouldn't be getting so defensive now, would you my friend? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep talkin ranger boy , I don't know for sure but Unaka MIGHT have beat us 3 out the last 10 in B-Ball and haven't beaten us in Football since Clinton was in office , but by all means talk your smack.

I just looked it up we lead 6-4 in last ten meetings B-Ball

Unaka does have little thing called a "GOLD BALL"..........I know that no one around Cosby has ever seen one, but that means you have won the State Tournament and finished #1 in the state.....FWIW!

Thats true , we played them in the sub state game @ Unaka , We led by 15 at the half and by 18 at one point in the second , but again I say we were @ Unaka so we ended up losing by 3.

i was at that sub-state game and watched rusty chambers crush the dreams of the eagles. don't be mad at unaka because they accomplished something that you haven't...

i was at that sub-state game and watched rusty chambers crush the dreams of the eagles. don't be mad at unaka because they accomplished something that you haven't...

I aint mad , I just think it's funny that crazzyness gets on here every year talkin trash when they have only beat us 3 times since they won that title. The Globetrotters coudn't beat the Rangers in Unaka , they always get the hometown calls in every sport , its amazing.

I aint mad , I just think it's funny that crazzyness gets on here every year talkin trash when they have only beat us 3 times since they won that title. The Globetrotters coudn't beat the Rangers in Unaka , they always get the hometown calls in every sport , its amazing.

Cocke County is well known for observing rules for good behavior! LOL (gov't corruptiion, "old professions", etc)

I can't believe someone from Cosby is complaining about "home cooking"!! LOL That is the worst known officiating association in the state who services Cosby. Who doesn't know this?

Hey crazyness, Lord Vader, Tyler Durden - don't you all agree?

Hey eagle, make sure you get a good look at that "gold ball" when you come to the creek!!

Cocke County is well known for observing rules for good behavior! LOL (gov't corruptiion, "old professions", etc)

I can't believe someone from Cosby is complaining about "home cooking"!! LOL That is the worst known officiating association in the state who services Cosby. Who doesn't know this?

Hey crazyness, Lord Vader, Tyler Durden - don't you all agree?

Hey eagle, make sure you get a good look at that "gold ball" when you come to the creek!!

Who said anything about behavior? What kind of Gov. Corruption do we have here that you don't , And just cause it's grown here and smoked up there doesn't make us worse than you.

it appears that no one could beat the Rangers in Murfeesboro either. they must have taken the "home cooking" with them...

I think we beat the rangers twice the year they won it

No, just once. And over the last 11 games, Cosby has a slight edge 6-5. Two of those losess to Cosby came by 3 points or less. So I don't see how you can say Cosby has "dominated" lately. Just hasn't happened. The only year Cosby has had a clear-cut better team than Unka over the last 5 or so years is the 2005-2006 team.