bearden bulldogs 2009

NoNameD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devrin run's a 4.4 and has lightning quickness. Kyle doesn't have the speed or arm to make up for his lack of size and the bottom line is with him playing against the kids in this district I don't see him lasting all season or at least playing at the same level as Potter(Which was not that high to begin with)

Do not even try to begin to explain to me, what either of these boys can do on or off the field..I have been around both of these kids (and many others on the team) since they were 7 yrs old..I have coached them also..Trust me..Kyle will make you eat your words..

His level is and will be much higher than Potters. Not to mention he has 9 months to lift and grow and attend 2 to 4 more QB camps..His father alone will have him ready, not to mention the coaches..

Bottom line..If Bearden can go 8-3 with Potter..They will do better with Kyle..

Do not even try to begin to explain to me, what either of these boys can do on or off the field..I have been around both of these kids (and many others on the team) since they were 7 yrs old..I have coached them also..Trust me..Kyle will make you eat your words..

His level is and will be much higher than Potters. Not to mention he has 9 months to lift and grow and attend 2 to 4 more QB camps..His father alone will have him ready, not to mention the coaches..

that is the most pathetic post i've ever seen. if his father has to get him ready, thats sad in itself. second, no one cares if you coached them, that is totally irrelevent to the fact that he is not a good QB, and is undersized. when he came in against Farragut he did absolutely nothing on our 2nd string defense (unless of course you count that jump ball our 5'6 cornerback misplayed). bottom line is bearden will be a 4-5 placed team in this district. if you think otherwise, you're dreaming.

What ever happened to Mark Slay either? From what I remember he was a solid QB. More height, speed, etc. I think he would be the best bet if he still played QB.

last time i checked mark slay moved to alabama and plays cornerback for hoover high school. he was a real good athlete too.

that is the most pathetic post i've ever seen. if his father has to get him ready, thats sad in itself. second, no one cares if you coached them, that is totally irrelevent to the fact that he is not a good QB, and is undersized. when he came in against Farragut he did absolutely nothing on our 2nd string defense (unless of course you count that jump ball our 5'6 cornerback misplayed). bottom line is bearden will be a 4-5 placed team in this district. if you think otherwise, you're dreaming.

As far as his father going to have him ready...He does not have too. Coach Taylor will do a fine job at that. Mr. Riemer just takes a pro-active role.

Before you start, a verbal replay of the Bearden-Farragut game. I will let you know, I know Bearden lost, lost big, and got whipped in an embarassing fashion.

But as far as a 4 or 5 placed team...We will see. Alot of people said they would finish last this year...I feel like they will be better in '09.

Look forward to your next round of insults...You do Farragut proud.

so your picking Farragut as number 1 then? because Farragut won't lose to Bearden because Bearden is like vandy to UT, 1 win sprinkled in between many many wins for Farragut. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i dont see how you expect bearden to be #2 when you have Farragut, Maryville, and Catholic in the same district.

Couldn't put it any better! People call Farragut Bearden a rivalry but really its become far from that. Farragut owns the west and Bearden stands in our shadow!! Bearden finishs 4th next year!

let everybody keep doubting AGAIN....we told them before this season started and they laughed...we will see who gets the last laugh again.....

Kyle can play..we both know it...everybody else will find out next year....

last time i checked mark slay moved to alabama and plays cornerback for hoover high school. he was a real good athlete too.

You what to talk about pathetic posts? This one is the worst, I have seen.. Can you comprehend or discern anything you read?

First of all, I never said, "His father HAS TO get him ready". I said "His father alone WILL have him ready, not to mention the coaches."

Second of all, my mentioning of coaching him had nothing to with him being a good QB. It was a remark to "TheGoldenBoot", that he did not need to explain to me the abilities of him or Devrin Young.

So you just proved yourself an idiot, or you use your Smart #### tendendcies more than common sense.

Call the touchdown pass what you want. You say it was lucky. OK it was a luck TD pass. Still a TD pass. 3 days later, the same undersized QB had 3 or 4 TD passes against the JV.. And that lucky TD pass was to a backup running back. So, I guess that would make it our 2nd string vs. your 2nd string..Furture looks brighter for us.

I take it, your "Mark Slay" comment was alittle "Blue Street Sign, Farragut" sarcasm.

I'm dreaming too. I feel like they will be better than 4 or 5.

Here is my predictions..

Week 0 @Walker Valley W

Week 1 @Jefferson County W

Week 2 @William Blount W

Week 3 Rhea County Do not know enough about Rhea Co. to predict

Week 4 Lenoir City W

Week 5 Bye

Week 6 @Maryville L But close in a nail bitter..If Bearden wins, I will not be surpized.

Week 7 Farragut L

Week 8 Heritage W

Week 9 @West W

Week 10 @Catholic W

I disagree with some of your predictions here Taxi. I say yall have a better chance at beating Farragut then Catholic, also the West game. I know you beat them early in the year but did you see them play as the season went on? That is a team that brings back nearly everyone, not to mention some seniors who have never beaten the Bulldogs..

• 2 months later...

Here is my predictions..

Week 0 @Walker Valley W

Week 1 @Jefferson County W

Week 2 @William Blount W

Week 3 Rhea County Do not know enough about Rhea Co. to predict

Week 4 Lenoir City W

Week 5 Bye

Week 6 @Maryville L But close in a nail bitter..If Bearden wins, I will not be surpized.

Week 7 Farragut L

Week 8 Heritage W

Week 9 @West W

Week 10 @Catholic W

Its to early to say how they are going to do this season yeah we no they have Young back but until spring ball where we can tell how they will fix the left side of the offensive line