Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

If Trousdale can beat Oneida by 40 and/or shut them out, I don't see why it's wrong for anyone to predict Oneida to win by 18. And if it's right, then he really looks smart.

Easy shocker I never said TC would beat anyone buy 40 or shut them out, just dont see the indians putting 28 up on TC. I did say that is is possible for the indians to beat TC. There is nothing wrong with making perdictions or supporting their team and I have no dog in the race but from the outside I dont see Onieda beating TC. And if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas. Goood luck and Happy Holidays.....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC wins big.

44 to 6

Piratetom you are badly mistaken sir, but its less than 2 hours till kickoff and i cant wait.. guys this honestly has been one of the best threads ive took part in, had alot of fun with shady and all yall this week ill miss this thread! goodluck tonight and boys leave it all on the field.. just play your heart out and after that everything will work itself out goodluck indians!! ill see ya in a few /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm stuck here in Huntsville, AL, and not going to the game; it's just too far from Huntsville. I hope my next trip is to Murfreesboro; otherwise, I won't get to see the Jackets play again until next year.

Who's going to be on CoachT with me tonight during the game? I'll be listening to the game on internet and posting scores. I assume there will be a pre-game show starting at 5:00 or 5:30. Wheeew, it's getting close.

I'm stuck here in Huntsville, AL, and not going to the game; it's just too far from Huntsville. I hope my next trip is to Murfreesboro; otherwise, I won't get to see the Jackets play again until next year.

Who's going to be on CoachT with me tonight during the game? I'll be listening to the game on internet and posting scores. I assume there will be a pre-game show starting at 5:00 or 5:30. Wheeew, it's getting close.

my prediction

TC-23

Onieda-7