Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

Starting O-line isn't that big. 1 OT is all state the other might be as good. The Gs and C are all about 5'10"-6' 230. TE is smaller than most. D-line is a little bigger. Soph DE Christian Colemen(6'4" 240) will play D1. Other DE goes about 6'3" 210. 2 DTs are 6'3" 240 the other is 5'10" 220. Cody Rodgers at DT is all state caliber.

I have heard good things about them, as well as the DL of Goodpasture.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both teams play, I don't see anyone resting starters at any time. Both teams are very good. I just hope Milan has depth because GP sure does. Close game though.

I agree both teams are good or they would not be playing friday nite. As for GP's depth they have quite a few players playing on both sides of the ball, thats not depth, maybe lewis county has no depth, but they were very big on offense and defensive line 4 or 5 over 300 lbs. GP did not match up well with that size at all

I agree both teams are good or they would not be playing friday nite. As for GP's depth they have quite a few players playing on both sides of the ball, thats not depth, maybe lewis county has no depth, but they were very big on offense and defensive line 4 or 5 over 300 lbs. GP did not match up well with that size at all

I have heard GP doesn't have the depth they have had in the past. What about it? Any truth because in 2006 they seemed pretty deep on the lines.

I have heard GP doesn't have the depth they have had in the past. What about it? Any truth because in 2006 they seemed pretty deep on the lines.

Gp Has a little depth, but its a drop off from the 1st string. The problem this year is we are so young, but the last 3 weeks we have played very well, I know this game will be an ole fashion barn burner, It usually is.

Husker is back on the town about to rep my city!!! I hate to say it but Goodpasture is the best team to ever play football. They will beat us with all freshman and sophs!!! Milan just stands no chance in the world. NOT!!! Milan is going to show who is the best team in this game!!! Goodpasture will come to the dog pound and well.... they will get ground and pounded. I see 2 big runs for Goodpastur but thats it!!!

Husker says Milan42-Goodpasture14!!!

Gp Has a little depth, but its a drop off from the 1st string. The problem this year is we are so young, but the last 3 weeks we have played very well, I know this game will be an ole fashion barn burner, It usually is.

That is the reason they have been playing so well the past few weeks. The young bucks are stepping up.