Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see this game! Should be a barn burner, i haven't seen goodpasture but going from years past i'm sure they'll have great coach's as well as players. The only thing that has me worried about Milan how they'll do in a really really close game, something that has came at a premium this year. This won't be the fourty or fifty point blow out that has be the norm this year. I hope they don't pull a Henry Co. and against Goodpasture b/c i have a strong feeling that they will make few mistakes to. That'll be the deciding factor in this one, both teams are great, and the one that's most fundamental will win. It'll be worth your seven dollars!

Does Milan have any size on their OL and DL?

Starting O-line isn't that big. 1 OT is all state the other might be as good. The Gs and C are all about 5'10"-6' 230. TE is smaller than most. D-line is a little bigger. Soph DE Christian Colemen(6'4" 240) will play D1. Other DE goes about 6'3" 210. 2 DTs are 6'3" 240 the other is 5'10" 220. Cody Rodgers at DT is all state caliber.