Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Alcoa is the most talented team in 2A. But when you are talking about teenagers, and you are playing ONE game, anything can happen. Heck, look at the Titan game this weekend.

The past couple weeks in the playoffs I honestly didn't think they'd made it. But since they are here now, I realize, they must be pretty good. Both teams must be. So I have mixed emotions about Friday night. If my 'Dawgs can play a complete game like last week, I think they'll be fine. The game they played against JCS, I don't think there are many teams that could stop them. But if they are the least bit unfocused(and having Thanksgiving on Thursday is not a help to either team), it could be a long night.

We had a couple of mental mistakes, especially with punts and fielding the ball when we should have just let it roll! If we can get past that, and keep focused on the end result, I think the experience of the bulldogs will win out. I sure hope so!!!

GO DAWGS!

I agree that Alcoa is the most talented team in 2A. But when you are talking about teenagers, and you are playing ONE game, anything can happen. Heck, look at the Titan game this weekend.

We know one thing TRADITION, if your cougars win this week. Then they probably play Alcoa the following week. Where they have got killed, the last three years. They have got outscored 121-19 in 3 games. Goodpasture would have no chance at Alcoa. Milan maybe but Goodpasture beat before they get off the bus.

We know one thing TRADITION, your cougars win this week. Then they probably play Alcoa the next. Where they have got killed, the last three years. They have got outscored 121-19 in 3 games. Goodpasture would have no chance at Alcoa. Milan maybe but Goodpasture beat before they get off the bus.

They do? I was under the assumption there was a game to play on Friday night.

They do? I was under the assumption there was a game to play on Friday night.

Ok BullDawgGirl03, I have edited that post. Sorry, your right there are a few games this Friday nite and that's when they'll be decided. Not here on this forum. So good luck to Milan because I for one would like to play someone different in the championship game.

We know one thing TRADITION, if your cougars win this week. Then they probably play Alcoa the following week. Where they have got killed, the last three years. They have got outscored 121-19 in 3 games. Goodpasture would have no chance at Alcoa. Milan maybe but Goodpasture beat before they get off the bus.

So should we even show up Friday?

I would suspect your team will show this Friday night!!! Should be a great ball game this week!!!

It should be a great game, and I just wanted to check with DSM10 if it was worth showing up. I think these young men on both sides of the ball deserve more respect than that. And who ever wins, I will be rooting for them to represent Central and West Tennessee and win the gold ball. And even though we have lost the last three, I think our boys can hold there head high because there was 30 teams in the playoffs each of those three years that did not make it to the state game.

It should be a great game, and I just wanted to check with DSM10 if it was worth showing up. I think these young men on both sides of the ball deserve more respect than that. And who ever wins, I will be rooting for them to represent Central and West Tennessee and win the gold ball. And even though we have lost the last three, I think our boys can hold there head high because there was 30 teams in the playoffs each of those three years that did not make it to the state game.

You are right - you guys have a great program!!!