Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said before i seen GP play LC in the rain i was standing on the LC sidelines, every time your big bad running back took a big hit or a little hit he ran to the sidelines and stayed out a play or 2. He may only get one play in against Milan. Milan's team speed will shut you down, the toss sweep won't work agaist Milan and up the middle i know won't work. Your QB can't handle pressure! I pretty much think that sums it up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

haha he sure did "johnnyG" with his 168 yards and 2 touchdown performance he must've been very scared of those big boys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I seen GP play Lewis Co. just let me say this, Lewis Co. was a better team than GP. I have seen all but 2 Milan games. Gp has no chance beating Milan, none at all! Milan 56 Goodpasture 14 !! GP may score 14 if we play the 2nd team for the whole 2nd half!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats why they play the game friday nite Howdie Doodie

Guest nwtnsports

This game just might be what semifinal football is all about. Two of the top AA programs battling for a trip to the state championship. Two of the best AA coaching staffs. Two of the strongest AA football traditions - the Bulldogs and Cougars have seven state titles and six runner-up finishes between them. Two teams that have proven themselves to be in AA's top four this year. Two of the state's most dedicated and spirited fan bases. One of the best Friday night atmospheres at Milan.

Best wishes to both teams and both schools for an injury-free week of practice, a great game, and that God will be glorified by the way they act toward each other when they play Friday night.

Man, I can't wait. GP is a great team. We do have a history. I say Milan avenges the '06 loss in the semis. Milan by a td 31-24

You may be right on this one Huf. Milan has a great team and should be proud, But remember the looser of this game bows out quietly, the winner faces the beast in the east in which niether team has any chance in winning. book it dano Alcoa 35-7

You may be right on this one Huf. Milan has a great team and should be proud, But remember the looser of this game bows out quietly, the winner faces the beast in the east in which niether team has any chance in winning. book it dano Alcoa 35-7

/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I am a Goodpasture fan, but I think this is going to be a tough one for Goodpasture to win. They are very young, and have done well to get this far. The teams they have faced this far in the playoffs have not been that good. Lewis was a pretty good team and so was CPA, but I think the CPA teams of the last two years were much better. I also believe the Goodpasture teams of the last three years were better than this years team. However, they are peaking at the right time. Like many have said, Cunningham is the X factor. If he is has a good night, it could be close. If Milan stops him, it will be a long night. Does anyone know if Hamrick will be back for GP? His presence was missed on both sides of the ball.

i remember this kind of talk in 03 when huntingdon played david lipscomb. heck, we almost decided not to show up, but we did, bigtime. take it all the way milan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i remember this kind of talk in 03 when huntingdon played david lipscomb. heck, we almost decided not to show up, but we did, bigtime. take it all the way milan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks - come on down Friday night, we would love to have you there cheering for us.

Milan finally has the athletes and speed to keep up with a team of Goodpasture's magnitude. Whether they can believe it or not.

Making open field tackles WILL be a HUGE factor Friday night at Johnnie Hale Stadium.

The pressure on Milans defense will be containing the outside and any move that Cunningham tries to make to get into open field. I promise you that will be the difference. If they can force him inside to everyone else Milan will be ok.