Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

I guess the real Milan fans(not husker and who is johnnyG?) should go start our own thread in which to discuss real football. tcaee you've been hatin all year. Get out of em. Milan may not win but there is no way you can say that there is no chance we win.

apparently you struggle with reading comprehension... I SAID MILAN WILL NOT WIN 56-14 read exactly what i said and dont make assumptions... i said it would be a close game... didnt even say milan couldnt win, youre putting words in my mouth... and you shouldnt wonder y i side against milan sometimes when milan fans such as husker and johnnyg get on here,blast a GREAT player from an opposing team, and say something ridiculous like "Gp has no chance beating Milan, none at all! Milan 56 Goodpasture 14 !! GP may score 14 if we play the 2nd team for the whole 2nd half!! "... all i said was that this isnt true and that itd be a close game... never said milan couldnt win

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently you struggle with reading comprehension... I SAID MILAN WILL NOT WIN 56-14 read exactly what i said and dont make assumptions... i said it would be a close game... didnt even say milan couldnt win, youre putting words in my mouth... and you shouldnt wonder y i side against milan sometimes when milan fans such as husker and johnnyg get on here,blast a GREAT player from an opposing team, and say something ridiculous like "Gp has no chance beating Milan, none at all! Milan 56 Goodpasture 14 !! GP may score 14 if we play the 2nd team for the whole 2nd half!! "... all i said was that this isnt true and that itd be a close game... never said milan couldnt win

Everyone thought since Milan slipped up in the rain against Westview, that they really weren't that good.

Then 51 was hung on JCS.

David Martin hasn't seen a Milan team like this one.

Goodpasture 17 Milan 42

pay absolutely no attention to husker he is big on milan and i like that but he takes it too far people like that makes us all look bad no matter who we want to win as for the game i seen someone say that this yrs gp team wasnt as good as the 06 team that beat milan if not well it will be a long day cus this yrs milan team is a whole lot better than the 06 team i kinda figure that is not a good analysis but i guess we will find out i look for it too be 14 or less no matter who wins

I'm pickin Goodpasture, on the simple fact that Football in West TN is weak. Goodpasture is not great this yr. But neither is Milan.

this is the best team milan has had since 2003 that team lost to huntingdon who annilated dl in state

I think you may need to rethink that one pal. I'd say being 13-0 is pretty darn good, anyone agree? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Depends on your schedule I guess. Who did Milan play in non region action this yr. It'll be a close game but GP will put the Bulldogs on the hardwood this yr.