Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

Thanks very much. It was my understanding a Jackson radio station broadcast the games. Thanks for the info.

Prayers for no injuries. Prayers for safe travels. Prayers for great sportsmanship. For the boys who are actually playing in the game. Play like you're never going to play another game. For many it will be your last. Don't leave anything on the field. There are those of us who played 5 years, 10 years, 20+ years ago who would give anything to play one more time. Seize the day. Rise to the challenge. Embrace this moment. BRING IT!!!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, what does it matter? Does it matter if this years team is smaller or faster than Goodpasture's 06 team, or does it matter that Milan's 06 team had this, and the 08 team has that. Milan's uniforms were this, and Goodpasture's was that. The 06 field was painted like this, now its like that. WHO CARES! That has nothing to do with these boys and this game! Period! And you talked to someone who played a couple years ago that said this and said that. Now I know that the older you get, the bigger the stories and the better you get. So lets take that in perspective, OK! As far as this game, Lets see what happens Friday night. The past teams on both sides will not be on the sidelines! And remember, all we have heard all playoff season is that this years Stewart County team was different from past seasons. Then we heard that the undefeated Lewis County team was different from past seasons, then we heard that this years CPA team was the best in 10 years. So my point is, it does not matter what we hear or say, these boys will determine the outcome! End of story!

This is a forum, where people give their opinions. ITS ALL OPINIONS. GEEZ! Your right the boys will decide this on Friday, so why don't you take a chill pill. Just remember if someone doesn't agree with you its just their OPINION. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" BULLDOGS 28 GOODPASTURE 20

This is a forum, where people give their opinions. IS ALL OPINIONS. GEEZ! Your right the boys will decide this on Friday, so why don't you take a chill pill. Just remember if someone doesn't agree with you its just their OPINION. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" BULLDOGS 28 GOODPASTURE 20

Your OPINION has been noted.

This will be my first time going to a game in Milan. Looking forward to a great atmosphere, and a hard fought game! It doesn't look like the stadium is at the high school on Mapquest. Could someone post the location of the stadium? Thanks.

if your comin in from jackson on hwy. 45 you'll come to the hwy. 79 intersection which is basically the main redlight in town. take a right then your first left which is baird street. your there dude. have a safe trip. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sure you can tell me now. But during those weeks, everyone was saying this and that. I can show you the posts. So my point is, it does not matter what people say in life, it matters what they do! So good luck to both sides, may everyone come away healthy, and may the best team win.

if by everyone u mean their fans i know i seen it too but i had been saying all yr i thought them 2 was overated but i see your point

Thank you. It is getting closer to game time, and I cant wait to see two great teams battle it out. I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Any idea how many fans Goodpasture will bring tomorrow night? Seems in 2006 they brought quite a crowd. Didn't know if your team had a comparable following this year. Just like you in waiting for the game - Can't wait!!!