White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blahblahblah not what i said at all blahblahblah honestly this should be a good game the reason i even show the recruiting info is so wh fans knew this isn't a bunch of typical 3a kids running the wingbone (not wing t some think its the same but most of those ppl arent playing anymore). I personally love the wh confidence that there going to come in and see anything like what they have already seen player and scheme wise. just wondering what kinda splits did Sc have? have any WH fans actually seen film on kc?if so what did u thank ? i would love to see WH but i can seem to find anything. as for wH they are balanced i hear what kinda formations? shotgun? i-form ?

and for the wh fans who thank kc has seen athletes look at ae, fulton,baylor and personally i don't count AC but they were bragging how good they were too

hasnt seen sorry only human

It is obvious KC does a better job getting their players names out there than WH. WHalumni and I are in agreement on how poor that admin. and coaches do on the recruiting front for the WH players. They don't do much if anything at all to get their players to the next level. The White House program is a solid as they come and in built around building confidence and knowing what to do and when to do it. So don't take the WH fans confidence as arrogant, at least not all of them. I can promise the coaches have seen offenses like KC runs, they have been facing different variations of the wing T for over 22 years. SC had plays split out in their wing T formations also, probably not as much as KC will but they do run it. I'm sure KC will run the offense much much better than SC. WH is a balanced team that runs a pro style offense using the I-formation as it's base formation, but also running lots of shotgun, Ace formation, maryland, and power I formations as well.

I'm sure that KC will have some of the best athletes WH has faced this year, or they would be eliminated already. But WH (just like KC) has seen comparable athletes scrimmaging Lipscomb and Gallatin, and playing Beach, Pearl Cohn, alcoa and SC.

Should be a great game. High Scoring.

I wish I could make this game as it has the makings of a classic. I still considerring the 1000 mile drive from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

I really hope WH feels like they are getting no respect and comes out fired up. I know they will be fired up regardless but this team can score alot of points very fast. If KC gets behind can they pass to catch up? I know WH can, but can KC?

GREAT POST AND GREAT QUESTION

DL ok score? and u quote me and then rant about your website i never said anything about the wh website. all i said is there wasn't alot on the kid. that is based off when i googled and did even more research. sorry for the misunderstanding i hope he goes somewhere and does well i just don't put alot of stock in hearsay based on no evidence .but i did put evidence for all the possible recruits from kc and where i found my info. You(white house fans thinking they have 10 d-1 prospects) on the other hand did not nor did anyone else i'm sorry u can't find anything to prove your statements

HEY NAKED BOY! GO TO unapproved website.COM AND TYPE IN BLAINE BOONE.YOU"LL SEE A LITTLE COMBINE ACTION

if your talking about the one that he himself put on there good for him but i saw no results based on who was at the combine either way who cares i will get to see him friday. good luck to him he sounds like a good kid from the website.

P.s. i hope its not cold for my sake (i have no clothes /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

Ok get over the WH fan claiming 10 D-1 prospects. I am a diehard WH fan, but not a homer. Too much haha.

We probably have 2-3 players that could play on the lower D-1 level and maybe 1 at the mid D-1 level. We will probably have 2 go D-1 and 3-4 more that will play D-11 or NAIA. And to say some of those kids are the best WH has ever had is a stretch as the 96-98 teams had very good players that were bigger and faster than any WH player now. Blaine Boone would be hard pressed to start for the 1997 team. Matt Parker and Chad Neal are good but to say they are the best ever at WH is a stretch.

We are a very very well coached and very very well disciplined team. If the way to shut down an offense relies on committing to your assignments and staying with them, then their is no other team better than WH regarding Discipline. That is what our coaches preach and instill in the players from Day 1 (and even in Middle School where WH has a very good program with the same coaching style and discipline)

I don't expect WH to dominate or get an easy win, b/c obviously KC is a good team.

But if the way to shut down KC's offense is be disciplined and stay to your assignments KC might be in trouble. They have not faced a team as disciplined as WH i will bet that. I will also bet KC has not played a team as good as WH. (that is not saying KC can't or won't win) just that WH is that good. WH on the other hand has played a team as good as or better than KC in Alcoa.

Should be a good game, that could go either way.

I AGREE THAT ONLY 2-4 WILL PLAY D1 FOOTBALL. BUT THEIR IS THINGS CALLED WALKONS AND THEIR IS ALSO SOMETHING CALLED DRIVE. I SAID THAT 10 "WHO CAN" PLAY D1 FOOTBALL AND I STICK WITH THAT . THEY KEY WORDS BEING "WHO CAN" NOT WHO WILL. LOOK AT THE THE SULLINS WHO PLAY FOR UT NOW. THEY WALKED ON . I THINK THEY ARE ONLY ABOUT 6 FT 1 EACH. BOONE IS BIG AND FAST . I LOVE THE 97 TEAM AND HAVE FRIENDS ON IT BUT THIS TEAM HAS JUST AS MUCH TALENT AS THE 97 OR 04 TEAM. AND I ALSO THINK THAT PARKER AND NEAL ARE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY AT WHITE HOUSE . JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBERS. NEAL IS 2ND ALL TIME IN INTS. AND 2ND ALL TIME IN CAREER RECEPTIONS. PARKER IS IN THE TOP 5 OF ALL THE RECEIVING STATS AND IS IN THE TOP 10 LAST I HEARD IN CAREER TACKLES. I HATE TO DISAGREE WITH WHITE HOUSE FANS BUT IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT. AND YES THE GAME CAN GO EITHER WAY OBVIOUSLY BUT IM PICKING WHITE HOUSE.