Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

Just tuned this one in . . .

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's early 2nd quarter and Reed's passing every down?! This has got all the markings of turning out like the last game Ooltewah played against an opponent of this caliber -- that would be last year's 1st round exit vs. Bearden.

It's gonna get ugly.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the score and where are they in the game?

HALFTIME

Oakland-21

Ooltewah-0

Regardless its a turnover.no matter how the 14 came on the board the point is its there. Ooltewahs defense is playing very good but not as good as oaklands D which has only given up 2 first downs in the 1st half. Ooltewahs offense hasn't found a spark and oaklands defense is making their qb roll out and scramble instead of having him calm in the pocket.

Touchdowns came from..

Precious Valentine-2

B.J.Nelson-1

HALFTIME

Oakland-21

Ooltewah-0

Regardless its a turnover.no matter how the 14 came on the board the point is its there. Ooltewahs defense is playing very good but not as good as oaklands D which has only given up 2 first downs in the 1st half. Ooltewahs offense hasn't found a spark and oaklands defense is making their qb roll out and scramble instead of having him calm in the pocket.

Touchdowns came from..

Precious Valentine-2

B.J.Nelson-1

Read my post. Wow. I didn't say the game SHOULD or COULD be 7-0. I said 14 points came from Ooltewah mistakes and the other 7 from horrible offensive play giving Oakland the ball on Ooltewah's side of the field (or really close - don't remember exactly).

I was making the argument that it's not likely that either team scores much without mistakes. Ooltewah hasn't played horribly (yes - I realize what their offense is doing - but this is how bad their offense normally is sadly - except we normally run better).