Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have been away from my computer all weekend. Congrats Oakland you dominated every phase of the game. This may have been said previously, but if someone is stronger than you, you don't try to out muscle them. Beat them with speed. I could go on and on about what we did not do right last Friday, but the game is over. Oakland I hope you win the championship. Owl players, thanks for the great year. We had a fun ride, now get in the weight room and start working on next year.

Go Owls

Check out Ooltewah's other sports before you say the administration won't let them play. They are playing them in other sports: volleyball, wrestlng, baseball, softball, just to name a few.

The big bad Owls don't mind losing "minor sports" to privates but football is really important and a football loss to the privates would cause a severe collective diminishment of self confidence.

You mean Smackadoo lost? Well, there is always next yr and what an honor to be nominated!

Congrats to Smith!

Did the game have something to do with the outcome of the selection for 5-A lineman? Smith def.had more tackles and was a bigger impact on oaklands offense opposed to the entire oakland defense dominating the owls