Region 6

sandman11190

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will fair pretty well. Region six is always very tough. Indy, Brentwood and Overton are always very strong teams. I know Indy only graduated three good starters, but none of which were any of their state placers. Brentwood only graduated two, but also lost Tate Mustin, so they lost two state placers. Overton as well lost a couple key guys i think two state placers. It's going to be very interesting to see how things turn out this year.

I think they will fair pretty well. Region six is always very tough. Indy, Brentwood and Overton are always very strong teams. I know Indy only graduated three good starters, but none of which were any of their state placers. Brentwood only graduated two, but also lost Tate Mustin, so they lost two state placers. Overton as well lost a couple key guys i think two state placers. It's going to be very interesting to see how things turn out this year.

Overton lost 3 state placers but do returns some guys who was battle tested.

• 3 weeks later...

1.Indy

2.Overton

3.Brentwood

4.Ravenwood

Ill take a shot at individuals to.

103-I really don't know this one

112-Blake Thomas(B-wood), Maybe a close second by Overton(Indy) he is looking better and better.

119-Would say Overmeyer(B-wood) but say him get his but kicked the other day, if not him Hardy(Overton) or maybe Bratt(Indy)

125-Chase Beazley(Indy) should take it fairly easily

130-Austin Heathcock(Indy) or Micahel Story(B-wood)

135-Austin Cox(Indy)

140-Seth Senica(Indy) but may be contended by Hoop(B-wood)

145-Brennen Cox(Indy)

152-Chris Sinsiemer(Indy) once he drops.

160-Taylor Dixon(Indy) if he drops as well

171-This one probably goes to Bergholtz(Ravenwood) but could be Nassi Cannon(Overton), or King(Indy) as well.

189-Pretty obvious, Cameron "the fully matured man" Croy(B-wood)

215-Berry(Indy)

285-Burge(Indy)

Now don't jump all over me for seeming Indy biased, I just think that they are doing that well this year. I think they can easily take 13 guys to state if they are peeking at the right time. Indy is really tough throughout those middle weights 125-160, but it's not like they have fish in the other weights either.

1.Indy

2.Overton

3.Brentwood

4.Ravenwood

Ill take a shot at individuals to.

103-I really don't know this one

112-Blake Thomas(B-wood), Maybe a close second by Overton(Indy) he is looking better and better.

119-Would say Overmeyer(B-wood) but say him get his but kicked the other day, if not him Hardy(Overton) or maybe Bratt(Indy)

125-Chase Beazley(Indy) should take it fairly easily

130-Austin Heathcock(Indy) or Micahel Story(B-wood)

135-Austin Cox(Indy)

140-Seth Senica(Indy) but may be contended by Hoop(B-wood)

145-Brennen Cox(Indy)

152-Chris Sinsiemer(Indy) once he drops.

160-Taylor Dixon(Indy) if he drops as well

171-This one probably goes to Bergholtz(Ravenwood) but could be Nassi Cannon(Overton), or King(Indy) as well.

189-Pretty obvious, Cameron "the fully matured man" Croy(B-wood)

215-Berry(Indy)

285-Burge(Indy)

Now don't jump all over me for seeming Indy biased, I just think that they are doing that well this year. I think they can easily take 13 guys to state if they are peeking at the right time. Indy is really tough throughout those middle weights 125-160, but it's not like they have fish in the other weights either.

Did Nacee Cannon (Overton 160) not graduate? I could have sworn he was a senior last year??

And I guess he was at 189 to. I stand corrected. I need to think more before I post. The match was pretty close till Raymond sat down wasn't it? I know Kennedy was winning probably the whole time, but the deficit still was not to huge I do not believe.

It was about 9 or 10 to 1. The Overton kid was really getting creamed and he didnt like it. He threw a couple of cheap slaps and an elbow and after Kennedy looked at the ref 3 times to ask him what he was gonna do about it and the ref did nothing Kennedy slapped him back.

The Overton kid really made a fool of himself during and after the match.... hope he learned something out of it.