Check out these predictions and rankings

MikeBleedsBlue

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LCFalcons5n5

Statman, your polls are based on your years of football experience....obviously. So how many games did you start ?...or did you even play football. Lincoln Co will miss the Dixons as well as Tyler Ward. Lou is not the coach he gets credit for, he just had good assistants doing the coaching for him. Something you might know, if you actually played for him. Dixon does have an attitude problem, but how many players with his talent don't ? I can name several other former Falcons that did some of the same stuff, you just didn't hear about it. Last year you made the comment that Lou will win a state title when last years soph are senoirs....funny, but I think that is what they are saying about this years group. Do you send the trend ?

Those rankings were pathetic..Riverdale the 7th best team in 5A? Maryville the 8th best team in 4A? Tyner the 24th best team in 2A? Boyd Buchanon the 14th best team in 1A? KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC THE BEST TEAM IN D2???? BAYLOR AND NOTRE DAME RANKED AHEAD OF BRENTWOOD ACADEMY AND MCCALLIE? I wish someone would go through his predictions and figure out how many he got wrong.. I just briefly looked at them, but I saw three games (McCallie v. Webb, BA v. Briarcrest, Boyd Buc v. Whitwell) where the team he picked to win got destroyed..some one needs to slap this guy upside the head