LA Wildcats vs Pickett Co Bobcats

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC is 0-2. This team isn't very good right now, young, one starter from last year. This game could be 25+ at half time and 40+ by the end of the game. If you are wanting to watch a heck of a ball game, better get there early to watch the girls. Dunn could have 30 in the first half. LA and PC's benches will both be playing in this game.

PC is 0-2. This team isn't very good right now, young, one starter from last year. This game could be 25+ at half time and 40+ by the end of the game. If you are wanting to watch a heck of a ball game, better get there early to watch the girls. Dunn could have 30 in the first half. LA and PC's benches will both be playing in this game.

Sorry bout the record thing someone told me they thought yall one one the other night and as for my scoreing i guess i was a little to low for LA I thought PC had a good boys team they always have in years past. Whats the girls record/

This beast should have about 35 points in the first half.

Devon Ramsey

He is huge. Then we will see these guys in the second half.

LA Freshmen

I hope we don't see this type of frustration from LA tomorrow night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Coach M

**Nice pictures CoachT.

Your post confused me lol by saying beast are you meaning Dunn having 35 or the team having 35 then im guessing your saying Deven ramsey is huge? Any your wanting freshman in during the second half. And are you makinig that comment to coach M if so what happened or are you coach M? And what pictures are you talking about. Where am I? Im runnging on two hours sleep so if your post made sense to everyone else im sorry. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> By the way im still looking for someone to buy my popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Your post confused me lol by saying beast are you meaning Dunn having 35 or the team having 35 then im guessing your saying Deven ramsey is huge? Any your wanting freshman in during the second half. And are you makinig that comment to coach M if so what happened or are you coach M? And what pictures are you talking about. Where am I? Im runnging on two hours sleep so if your post made sense to everyone else im sorry. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> By the way im still looking for someone to buy my popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If you click on the Underlined portion that the arrows are pointing at it will show you a picture. I just did that to show off the great pictures that CoachT took at the CPA game the other night. You should buy some of the pictures to help the ol' CoachT out. Two hours of sleep? Sounds like your ready for a nap on this rainy day. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

I would like some some free popcorn tomorrow night also. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If you click on the Underlined portion that the arrows are pointing at it will show you a picture. I just did that to show off the great pictures that CoachT took at the CPA game the other night. You should buy some of the pictures to help the ol' CoachT out. Two hours of sleep? Sounds like your ready for a nap on this rainy day. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

I would like some some free popcorn tomorrow night also. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

who is giving out free poopcorn?

If only i could go to sleep i would i have classes all day todaywith about 20 mins inbetween which i spend most of on here lol Trust me i will go to bed as soon as i get home. In the mean time its class and talking about sports. how many upper classmen does PC have playing this year?